John Davids' Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: AwesomeGamersHQ

ROLEPLAY NAME: John Davids

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:122765456

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Already while on the server, I make a concerted effort to help and support new players in an unfamiliar game mode. Currently I achieve this is by stopping people people who cross the highway, responding to PD questions and queries, or answering in help chat but with the the helper role I will be able to answer more queries through Help and Support tickets, as well as being more visible in help chat. Having played on the server for several years now I have an excellent understanding of the rules, laws, and the police department. While it is true I have less experience in the criminal side of roleplay, I have recently been slightly more active off duty and still have enough knowledge to help people get at least started as well and being able answer most queries.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Some people might know me better by my roleplay name "John Davids" as this is who people typically refer to me as.

Reaction score
I think you should be applying for Enforcer mate. You've been a member of this community for years and throughout that time you have obtained a great reputation. Your activity is also great and I've got no idea how you've spent that much time on the server and still maintained interest. I think you would make an amazing addition to the staff team!

Reaction score
Spoke to him and he said the main reason he applied for helper was to get free VIP as he was saving cash to buy a car. This resonated with me on a deeper level as all the current helpers have the same passion, showing how like-minded he already is even before becoming helper.
This guy is also occasionally online and would definitely be able to send notepad template responses to new players who make a ticket to complete a mission.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.