IN-GAME NAME:
Robin Sen

United Kingdom

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:58843053

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?
Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
I think i should be a helper because I enjoy helping people (that's why i'm making this) Not only on PERP but in real life too. I love to help people and show people round. Sometimes when i'm online people ask questions and nobody answers apart from me.

I have been playing Garry's mod since the start of 2013 and i have only played darkRP and of course PERPHeads. I play PERPHeads every day on weekends and after school. Also, when i'm online there isn't a helper on so, when people are stuck i answer to help (as always) but sometimes i am not trusted even though i give the right answer. So i think if i am helper there would be a helper on all the time willing to help and show people round. Lastly, even though i am quite young at the age of 13 i am very mature and i love to roleplay as cop/chief or even a citizen/shopkeeper.

EDIT: I feel that the help channel cool down town is too long meaning i can't even help all players when in need for help and i feel PERPHeads needs more helpers as they are not always online (they have exceptions because Reiss has a job and Arnold has exams) so i think i would be a perfect fit towards that role and i would really like to prove myself in what i can do. I know i keep saying saying this but i will continue helping as much as possible without fail. I can give them tours, i can answer the "simple" and "hard" questions due to my experience and playtime, I have quickly adapted to the new update therefore, it will still be easy to help. I really want this role so I can help EVEN MORE because I won't have a cool down and i feel it will give me a higher reputation because of the amount of people I would have helped. Finally, I am active on the server being on everyday from 8 am - 8 pm (with exceptional beaks).

I hope my application is considered thank you.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have 1 week+ game time and i use a mic (turtle beach X11's) I will also be getting a better mic soon! I hope i can prove myself in what i can do to you guys! Also, please be honest as i like to improve on criticism. *I now have a new mic which is much better. It is the turtle Beach X12's*

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam:
SenlinGames
Email:
[email protected]

Reaction score
I spoke to you ingame a bit after a report the otherday and you seem very mature for your age and I would love you to be a helper. Supporting this.

Reaction score
+Support you looked like a squeaker but you behave well on the server. Good application (I bet the color made you think it was - support :D)

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
+Support you looked like a squeaker but you behave well on the server. Good application (I bet the color made you think it was - support :D)
I was scared when it was red! and thank you soo much :')

Reaction score
fairly decent rper, overall just a reliable nice guy. + supp greetz Max Terrance mate

C2W

Reaction score
May be young but he's very mature for hes age, also a good rp'er... A huge +support I hope you get accepted

Reaction score
-support btw. You are not really active on the server and i havent seen you helped someone before.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
-support btw. You are not really active on the server and i havent seen you helped someone before.
Thanks for the feedback. However, this really shocks me because, I am on everyday without fail and have over 1 weeks playtime. Also, I try to help as much as i can but i can't always because of the help channel cool down.

Status
Not open for further replies.