SenlinGames Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
John Daymon said:
I actually want you to change this to enforcer instead of helper as I can see you helping people out ingame

+support
Thank you, I would love to be a enforcer but i think i should become helper first.

Reaction score
Looking back I have noticed some grammer mistakes and I cannot change them as I am on my phone please forgive me, I will change it asap (the mistakes are in the edit section)

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Looking back I have noticed some grammer mistakes and I cannot change them as I am on my phone please forgive me, I will change it asap (the mistakes are in the edit section)
Mistakes have been corrected

Reaction score
+Support. You are a really good rp'er and you are good with the rules!:)

Reaction score
Helpful in real life, very helpful in-game when I was round your house and taught me a lot about the server already so it sounds like you suit this role.

+support

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The support really makes my day. If anyone was confused about me leaving the server, it was a FALSE alarm. There is no chance I will leave such a great server. Anyway, thanks everyone :)

Reaction score
SenlinGames, i know you for a while now and u really deserved this to become a helper! i cant say anything else than Grats! :)
You deserve this the most of all other players on the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.