Jonah Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Yeke / Owen Platypus

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jonah / Jonah Johnson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49027208

Why Should This Player Be Punished: User is in breach of 3.4 as he was at direct gunpoint after having his vehicle spiked and gun pointed by officers told to get out, he then decided to withdraw his firearm and shoot at everyone.

Evidence (Demo Required):
79a43c3aba066f5359a34ac458b664d6.gif

3d050468898a0d84344d94e9a1571913.gif

Tick:

(I know my aim is horrible)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll add this evidence from my POV (Faith Nakamura).

As you can see I clearly had him under gunpoint and he decided to pull a gun out.

Reaction score
Alrighty , here is my pov
As you can see you guys rammed our vehicle caused us to be stuck next to the wall. As you can see i am in the right front seat spamming E to get out of the vehicle while watching the right door of the vehicle since that is the door i would've come out of i thought. How ever for some reason i came out of the other side of the door out of reflections i was already pulling out my weapon. Also, someone shot us already with a beretta and also before that you guys have shot at us while we were fleeing i believe so your intentions where kinda unclear.

Also, i never intentionally broke 3.4 i was actively watching the right door assuming that will be the door i will come out of meaning if i would come out of there gunpoint would be broken instantly and i can open fire. How ever once again i went towards the other side of the door. Due me thinkning that i would come out of that door i pulled out my weapon. (You can even see how fast i've did it lol) My friends in the vehicle were all ready to back us up at that point they were all armed and ready to shoot you.

Sorry if it ruined your RP however never did i intend to do so since once again i thought i would've come out of the right door meaning that you guys would've had no guns pointed at me and i could pull out my weapon. This was my original plan and thats why i even pulled out my gun so quick. Also i believe as soon as i got out of the vehicle a beretta shot at me already? So if that actually happened 3.4 is no longer valid. However, then we need your guy's shadowplay since that got all the sound. Crimson nuggets POV got a nice lag spikes in it making it not 100% clear. Since you hear the shot almost at the same time i hope out.

EDIT :
Effectively, I was spamming 1 and Left click to switch to my primary weapon as soon as I exited the car, I believed I was waiting on for space on the right hand side of the vehicle to be present, in which I could get out without being under gunpoint as I was in the right front passenger seat, logically I would get out of the car on that side. I took the risk by relying on a game mechanic, which could've gotten me out either side and very much believed I would have gotten out into safety, sadly I got out under gunpoint and began pulling the gun immediately as I did not expect to be in the line of fire. I would've been shot so I took the initiative to just start shooting as there was no going back. I am sorry I relied on the mechanic of me getting out on the correct side but I had no control over it; I hope that you can understand how I had no control over this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry if it ruined your RP however never did i intend to do so since once again i thought i would've come out of the right door meaning that you guys would've had no guns pointed at me and i could pull out my weapon. This was my original plan and thats why i even pulled out my gun so quick. Also i believe as soon as i got out of the vehicle a beretta shot at me already? So if that actually happened 3.4 is no longer valid. However, then we need your guy's shadowplay since that got all the sound. Crimson nuggets POV got a nice lag spikes in it making it not 100% clear. Since you hear the shot almost at the same time i hope out.

Also i believe as soon as i got out of the vehicle a beretta shot at me already? So if that actually happened 3.4

Your vehicle was pinned to the wall so you would never have got out, even if you tped to the top of the vehicle you should treat it as if you came out of the side of the vehicle that is free, you proceeded to withdraw your firearm straight away which lead to you having to be shot at as I HIGHLY doubt you would have gone "My bad" and put it away.

Crimson nuggets POV got a nice lag spikes in it making it not 100% clear.

Looking at your POV, the spike happens at the same time, nothing can be done, but as you came out you instantly went to your firearm, thus showing the intention to kill.

With the fact you have been baiting police response all day since I came online it kind of links in to this is the type of gameplay you want, I wouldn't have had an issue if you had the opportunity however you never had the opportunity but created one by trying to exploit the rules.

To reiterate again, your vehicle was PINNED against the wall thus your "plan" would never have happened as you well know.

The driver should have paid more attention to the fact he was GPed though.

Reaction score
Your vehicle was pinned to the wall so you would never have got out, even if you tped to the top of the vehicle you should treat it as if you came out of the side of the vehicle that is free, you proceeded to withdraw your firearm straight away which lead to you having to be shot at as I HIGHLY doubt you would have gone "My bad" and put it away.

Looking at your POV, the spike happens at the same time, nothing can be done, but as you came out you instantly went to your firearm, thus showing the intention to kill.

With the fact you have been baiting police response all day since I came online it kind of links in to this is the type of gameplay you want, I wouldn't have had an issue if you had the opportunity however you never had the opportunity but created one by trying to exploit the rules.

To reiterate again, your vehicle was PINNED against the wall thus your "plan" would never have happened as you well know.

The driver should have paid more attention to the fact he was GPed though.

Plan would've went through because as you can see here there was room made at my door meaning i could hop out on that side and pull out my firearm.
Also we weren't baiting cops literally everytime we saw a cop car we drove away. We even got a ticket from a cop while i was warranted for another law. At the time i couldn't buy a property myself since it will get raided aswell. Thats why i even hid in R5 and just drove around avoiding police at all times. But then we got spotted somehow by someone.

Reaction score
as i hop the vehicle first i get shot which leads me to scream 'why are you shooting me i'm unarmed!' upon getting shot i go behind an officer and open fire on him helping Jonah. i don't feel that Jonah put his life at risk since we won the shootout and you didn't manage to kill anyone since the lead person aiming a gun at him got ran over

Reaction score
as i hop the vehicle first i get shot which leads me to scream 'why are you shooting me i'm unarmed!' upon getting shot i go behind an officer and open fire on him helping Jonah. i don't feel that Jonah put his life at risk since we won the shootout and you didn't manage to kill anyone since the lead person aiming a gun at him got ran over

The AR is not on you so I don't see the point of about half of your statements.

So what if you won? He was under direct GP and me being ran over happened after shots were already fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.