a change of heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jonah / Jonah Eru
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Megafro // ???
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120899456
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4
Drove away under direct gunpoint of an officer, tried to run him over for no reason at all
The officer opened fire on megafro his vehicle and caused it to be Megafro then continued to sprint towards the officer that resulted in his death.

Megafro has been very disrespectful as well lately, and I feel like this ar is needed.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Don't mind the background audio. I was watching a stream and eating.

Reaction score
Alright, basically the officer is my friend, and we were messing around. His mic didnt work but we were in discord because I explain to him how the server works, he was saying in a jokey tone "G e t o u t o f t h e c a r", I dont understand why @Jonah is making an AR on something he isnt directly involved with, you arent the officer, you weren't the one to gunpoint me. If you want to, ask BlinD on the server if that was a joke or not and he will tell you it was.

Reaction score
I dont understand why @Jonah is making an AR on something he isnt directly involved with, you arent the officer, you weren't the one to gunpoint me.
Regardless of him being your friend you still broke the rules regardless. Even though you might be just messing around with friends this does not justify your actions. Look at the recent ar on SpaceShots.

The fact that I am not directly involved does still not justify your actions. You broke 3.4 in the most blatant way possible and you can not go around that.

The reason I still made an ar is the following :
Your horrible attitude lately in ooc.
You're making ars on people for breaking rules while your breaking them yourself in a very blatant way. So why wouldn't you get punished? "Cause I was having fun with my friend and you're not directly involved" is not a valid argument.

Reaction score
But he wasn't *Actually* telling me to exit, it was a joke. So therefore I didn't really break any rules. It's like if your friend gunpoints you out of your vehicle and then says "jk" and puts the gun down.

Also if I break rules, that means that I can't make AR's on people who break rules too?

Reaction score
But he wasn't *Actually* telling me to exit, it was a joke. So therefore I didn't really break any rules. It's like if your friend gunpoints you out of your vehicle and then says "jk" and puts the gun down.

Also if I break rules, that means that I can't make AR's on people who break rules too?
Regardless of him saying ánything or nothing you should still do nothing. You knew very well that you were under gunpoint regardless.
Why did you try to run him over then? Justify that.
As soon as your vehicle got disabled you tried to run straight towards him to .. kill him while unarmed..? I think you had a better chance of complying or running away.

You broke rules.

Never said that you can't break rules yourself, but if you're complaining about people breaking rules for example saying in ooc ''nice 3.4'' then I still do believe that you can expect any AR against you if people believe you're breaking the rules.

My evidence is very clear and shows you breaking 3.4 in the most obvious way possible.

Reaction score
Ask the fucking officer, he will say the same, "we were messing around", why do you think I ignored his GP? Why do you think I ran towards him with my fists? Its because I knew nothing bad would happen to me, I can literally call him rn so he will create an account and post here.

Reaction score
Okay his input will still not matter.
Take a look at this recent AR on Spaceshots. https://perpheads.com/threads/ar.35292/#post-238734
Even though the officers where in on it and they were all having a good time someone made an ar on him and it got accepted.

Stop throwing in the argument that you were having fun, you broke rules and saying you and your friend were having fun does not justify it. If it were to justify it spaceshots wouldn't receive a warning for example. Since they were messing around too.

Reaction score
Accepted
Regardless of if he is your friend or not you broke rules and will receive a ban for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.