Jordan

Reaction score
@Jordan is an amazing person who is the ideal person (in my opinion) to lead the PLPD. He is the right person for that position and is doing an amazing job there.

Some story behind it; To be honest, I would most likely never had a positon in the PLPD if Jordan wouldn't have such a friendly, tolerant etc. personality. He helped me out with my Stage 2 (a lot of months ago) quite a lot, something what a normal PTO wouldn't usually do. He was the first spark which brought me to Sergeant and made me part of the Internal Affairs division. Without him, I wouldn't have come this far.

Reaction score
@Jordan is an amazing person who is the ideal person (in my opinion) to lead the PLPD. He is the right person for that position and is doing an amazing job there.

Some story behind it; To be honest, I would most likely never had a positon in the PLPD if Jordan wouldn't have such a friendly, tolerant etc. personality. He helped me out with my Stage 2 (a lot of months ago) quite a lot, something what a normal PTO wouldn't usually do. He was the first spark which brought me to Sergeant and made me part of the Internal Affairs division. Without him, I wouldn't have come this far.

Obviously @Jordan should be a staff member.

Thank you very much for the recognition, I appreciate the kind words a lot!