Few acadmey members who deserve recognition.

Reaction score
Just would like to reccomend a few acadmey members that have been doing a stellar job lately.

Firstly I would like to give recognition to al of the command team
@Janice @Madda @D3V,
Command has been working extremely hard lately to provide the best training for officers and managing applications and acadmey staff members and they deffinetly deserve a lot of recognition for the hard work they have been putting in to make the PLPD a better place.

Next I would like to give recognition to a few PTA's whom I have been working closely with the past few days,
@FatGeorge, and @Vincent Jenkins, both of these individuals have been working extremely hard even though both PTA's they have helped a lot with stage 3's over the past couple of weeks and a lot wouldn't have been able to happen without these guys helping and doing a stellar job. Good job guys and keep up the amazing work!

Finally I would like to recognize @Gimic, since being promoted to PTO Ginic has done a stellar job with applications and has assisted greatly in clearing the back log of applications we were facing. He is an extremely hard working individual who is also a great leader to the new PTA's often helping them and teaching them the basics of having a sucsessful career within the Acadmey without even being asked. Good job Gimic keep up the great work!

Reaction score
Thanks again for the notice, I think you should of recommended yourself too as you have also been doing an amazing job too!

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words Bert and you are one of the best staff we have in the academy! Your work is greatly appreciated!