Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Josef Stalin

IN-GAME NAME: Josef Trapani

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56125088

flag-3d-250.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Good day everyone, i'm Josef Stalin, known ingame as Josef Trapani. Most of you will know me from my old org, Trapani Pasta. I joined perpheads about a year ago. At the time i had trouble speaking english, and had multiple admin sits with @GraveDinosaur about me not fitting in this community. He then decided gave me a second chance which im really happy about, because i was able to prove myself. I now am a dedicated member of the community and wish to progress myself. This also is a motivation for me to sign up for enforcer. I noticed that i enjoy helping new people, and help them to get started on perp. Of course it is not only the new people i want to help. I will stand ready for anyone who has a question or needs some help with a certain situation.

I had a lot of fun and special roleplay experiences so far. With all those special moments, i feel that it is time to give back to the community by becomming enforcer. I'm really hyped about helping people, and sharing my rule knowledge with others.

Next to that, i believe that being a staff member is much more then just warning and banning people who fail to play by the rules. Being a staff member means helping and motivating our members of the community to improve their roleplay, and so help to improve others rp aswell. I think i can do this very well.

This will help me being a good staff member

- i know how to handle in stressfull situations and can keep my head cool
- I know how to take critisism and i am able to see the positive side of it.
- Whenever there is a problem i am able to see it from multiple perspectives
- I respect people, and believe that respect is very important within our community

Currently i have 2 bans and 9 warnings.

Bans:
4038ce2ded94402b909276b642596a1f.png

Warnings:
52dabb8553fe42f78a36bf977cc8a416.png

As you can see most of my warnings were easily avoidable and just dumb acts. But that was the old me. After my last punishment i decided to stop being such a minge, and started to take perp more seriously. That can be seen in the low amount of punishments i got after that, and in my playstyle in perp.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thanks for reading my first application. Please give me feedback so i can improve myself.

REQUIREMENTS:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. [✔️]
    • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. [✔️]
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. [✔️]
    • You must have access to and use a microphone. [✔️]
    • You must maintain an active presence on the teamspeak server [✔️]

Last edited:
Reaction score
logo.png

I’ll remember joining Perpheads. And to be fair I found it the most boring server I ever had visit. I did not know what to do, where to go and what not to do. Lucky for me I had my good friend @Josef Stalin. He showed me where to apply for a job where you can buy a car and how I could grow my 'pumpkins' to safe up for my car. But most off all he taught me all the sever rules. What to do and what not to. He saved my ass queit a while. He was to guy I went to before I decieded to kill some one. That saved me like 20, 3.4 warnings.

Thanks to Josef I know the server as I know it today. An awesome server with a very nice community. I am proud to be part of it. But I would have missed all of it, if I wasn’t for Josef.

A massive +SUPPORT From me.

Reaction score
Yes!
I first met Josef durring my sweater times in the february of 2016. Me and Josef became very good friends. We were 'reunited' in the June of 2016 after we were about to sell some drugs at the docks :kappa:. Josef has amazing rule and law knowledge and improved his rule knowledge after his latest ban. He has made many shops arround town and truly demonstrated his roleplay skills to the whole community, thus gaining a lot of good reputation and reccomendations. As of his latest promotion within the department, he got a jump start and showed himself in a very good light towards the whole force, even by driving infront of officers that were exposed to gunfire so they don't get hurt. I don't think that there should be any flaw with him becoming enforcer because he worked hard for it and I hope he earns his own shade of green.

Reaction score
Hell yeah.
This bloke is the most helpfull ive seen on the server, with his constant replies to /help and rule knowledge, He is my GO-TO for any rule stuff like making an AR/APOLOGY. Also hes a very respected member of the community, so i think people will hear him out when he has something to say etc. He also has been around for ages and has Always remained active.
When i was in TRAPANI PASTA (restinpeace) he was an excellent leader and i think that will show in his role as staff.
His only flaw may be that he has ALOT of friends on the server and it would be difficult for him to warn/ban anyone, but i think he'll manage.

But yeah a big fat + SUPPORT
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.