Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I agree with you that there's many situations that I have been toxic in, but after learning to harness it over the past few weeks has given me a new perspective to the server and I definitely have a serious side to me that you probably haven't seen by looking at your reply. I'm also confused by the fact that you think I'm a PLPD 'trihard' and just because I'm a Lieutenant doesn't mean I don't play civilian as a criminal, which I do quite often. My hours on-duty speak for themselves,
img]
9c13597312afc792139858fb7a2595aa.png

Reaction score
I've utilised the help chat most of the times I've had the opportunity to, but the fact I went camping for a week and only just came back yesterday might have limited how much you've seen of me. I rarely sit outside of the PD in my car and if I'm a civilian, I usually attempt to engage in criminal activities, which I have done a lot recently, or tried setting up roleplay such as stalls at City Hall.

Reaction score
I'm not going to disagree with the fact that my past is definitely not the best and I have taken things too personally. However, as of recently, I've grown up quite a bit and quite a few staff members have nudged/hinted to me to apply, obviously because they can't say their opinion directly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes
Not toxic literally the opposite of what this new guy says^

Reaction score
Believe it or not, I don't have anger issues. There were definitely times where I was easily pissed off and they can be highlighted by my leaving posts, etc. but they were in 2017/2018. I'm not going to say I've been perfect in 2019 either because I clearly haven't been, but over the past few weeks I've calmed down and changed, as cliche as it sounds, and there's definitely a serious side to me that you haven't seen.

Reaction score
What you've said just highlights one of the reasons why I was put off from applying, which is my horrible attitude in the past. However, I believe I've changed over the past few weeks and I've stopped with the dumb shit such as making leaving posts over getting mugged or being toxic because I've died in OOC. Everyone has the ability to change. As I've already said, I don't play cop 24/7 and I very rarely go TFU unless it's a necessity:
9c13597312afc792139858fb7a2595aa.png

Reaction score
I understand that you have a disliking to me for our previous altercations, so I'm not going to write a whole paragraph, but I will say that I've changed a lot over the past few weeks and I have done a lot in helping the community, whether it's OOC or behind the scenes.

Reaction score
I haven't seen you in quite a while so I'm assuming you're basing this information off of my past, and like I've said about a dozen times now, I've changed and taken a new perspective to the server.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
But that doesn't show at all that your playing off duty. That just shows that your inactive cus the only thing you do on perp is being a cop

Reaction score
Well you clearly haven't seen me on then have you because I play civilian a lot more than I play cop.

Reaction score
I like your reply here,you should reply to everyone in this kind words in OOC or steam chat you used to be very toxic. Think about it,you get many (-supports) try to change something :)

Reaction score
51ioQ5WKsoL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Read this then apply and you'll be accepted for sure

PROS:
very young
very serious
will always punish dirty rulebreakers

CONS:
child
cant take jokes
will not punish his friends ( pro in current staff team :) )

OVERALL PLUS SUPPORT BUDDY GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
The incident with you was where I learnt the most how to take a joke, and that was over a year ago anyway now. I don't really see how you can compare it to me making bans permanent, especially when I asked you to stop and it continued. There's many more aspects and it's not so black and white, especially since I've changed as a person, not just for enforcer.

• Disagree
Reactions: JRW
Reaction score
ive been on frequently and haven't seen any of those things. but maybe i am wrong since you are back i'll look to see more activity from you.

Deleted member 7804

honestly i slightly disagree with this point as you legit avoid any point I try to make or anything I say and jump to the fact im a squeeker, you can’t be the best staff member if you can’t handle young people lol
  1. I’m a very friendly and approachable person.

Reaction score
Can you give me a specific example? Generally don't remember saying anything OOC to you

Status
Not open for further replies.