JBirksy's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: JBirksy

IN-GAME NAME: Jak Birksy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68130601

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
My PERPHeads journey started in 2015, I started and looked up to the staff team as they shown me the way around the server when my friends were not online to help me out. Looking back I wouldn't have been able to start without the staff team and I want to give back to the community by doing the same things as they did for me. They made my time in PERP enjoyable and easy to start. This played a big factor in where I am in the community today as I learned the rules faster and I had a more enjoyable time knowing that people were there to support me and help me for a start on the community, this is what I want to do for new players coming to the server to simply give back to a community which I have dedicated a lot of time to!

Recently I have been back on the server and I have felt like all the moaning about the server can be changed but only with action, personally I feel like I have the qualities to deal with a lot of reports in a timely fashion and have a lot of time to dedicate towards the community because of the good times it has served me in the past. I want to help out as much as possible with the community and I can only find my self-helping around in the OOC and Help chat which could be maximized by having the physical qualities to help. I want to become an enforcer mainly to progress in the community that has served me a big part of my experience. I also feel like reports are something I will excel in as I find it interesting to help people and solve situations with certain skills you must obtain to become an enforcer.

I have found my way through the community now and feel like my knowledge of the rules have become in depth enough to enforce the rules and give a positive impact, I am a very active and feel like all my helping in OOC chat and Help chat can be changed to reports, AR's and much more. Doing reports is something that would appeal to me as I like to see the server clean of rule breaks and often you see sweaters making reports/mistakes that I could help/fix for them to make there stay at the perpheads community as a whole a better experience.

The staff team work brilliant as a team to make the community a more welcoming place which is what I like about the community so much, therefore I would like to advance into the team and give me input and efforts through dedication by becoming an enforcer and helping out. I feel like with my work effort and activity I am on to see different situations which I can only tell people to calm down in OOC and make an AR on forums, as an enforcer I can take a more active role of sorting the situation out between the players.

Why me: Personally I like to believe I have a few qualities that stand out:
  • I'm approachable
  • Friendly character
  • Loads of free time
  • Active on the forums and the server
  • I'm honest with anyone I speak to
  • Calm in all situations with quite a laid-back attitude
  • Previous experiences in staff teams
  • Being able to enforce the server rules
  • I'm not a shy character
  • I help as much as possible in OOC/Help
  • I'm mature

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for your time reading my application If you have any questions feel free to inbox me on the forums!

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.✔️
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.✔️
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.✔️
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.✔️
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server✔️

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

If you want feedback, please PM myself and the other Administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.