Josh Piper' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Josh Piper
ROLEPLAY NAME: Josh Piper
STEAM ID:76561198024563835 or STEAM_0:1:32149053
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: To maintain a positive experience for the community as a whole and to be able to put my skills to work if possible where needed.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Sure

Hello Names Josh Piper.

I would like to enter an application for Enforcer with a possible path to development in the future.

A bit about me.. I live In PST Time zone East Coast Mexico. I am a 38 year old entrepreneur that has a vast variety of talents including but not limited to, Virtual World Development. Game Dev, 3D Development, Custom Textures, Web Development, Server hosting/deployment and networking. I have a degree in Hospitality Facility Management And Design, having gone to University for 4 years I feel this helps me when dealing with the public. I am good at problem solving and dealing with upset or unruly customers/players and take a calm approach when dealing with people and do so in a professional manner.

I have been in Perps since 2018 off and on but recently I have spent much more time here.. One of my Good friends of 15+ years is a developer at perps and was the one to introduce me to Perps.

I have over the time here met some amazing people ( and some not so amazing ) I have also been studying the rules and laws of the city and have a good understanding of them. ( I also have a binder with all inside for easy reference )

I would like to help maintain a positive RP experience for the genuine people that enjoy this. And be able to help where needed to remove unwanted or Unruly players.

I give credit where credit is due and congratulate people on their hard efforts however I will also be one to point out flaws if I see them.

I am looking forward to meeting with everyone that is part of the staff at some point if I have not already met you. ( I have a lot of free time on my hands )

References and Portfolio of skills available upon request.
Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal.

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them
  • You must have access to and use a microphone
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.