Pug's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@JRW Why are you saying his last ban for shapes what he is today? Stop being a hypocrite, you Mass RDM'd twice and applied for enforcer, not exactly the most mature thing.

Deleted member 5577

-support
I’m sorry, you’re a nice guy but I don’t think you’re ready for staff at all you don’t have the right attitude and from what I’ve been reading above you’re extremely toxic and don’t play as an exemplary player would.

Reaction score
@JRW Reece Arnolds you melt. Tried to get people to hate me on here cause I reported you on Melonshit, if anyone needs to be in a sock before they were born it's you.

JRW

Reaction score
@Dan just salty cause i perma banned you cause you were a gimp, megdan the slanderman. Make sure you dont cry this time :)

JRW

Reaction score
@Dan head admin, you should remember that cause you could never get it so ur still salty 3 years later :(, little fanny

Reaction score
@JRW I never got permabanned from JustPlay actually, infact I remember it dying quite quickly because the owner abandoned it because of the shitty staff team.

Reaction score
@JRW The shitty spunkchild of Melonstick that started because you lot managed to kill Melonstick with your AIDS.

Also, Chris banned me from Melonstick, not you. Don't take credit for other people's work.

• Disagree
Reactions: JJB

JRW

Reaction score
@Dan you arent making any valid points worth a proper response, hence why i think you've had a tumble. P.S pretty sure i got you demoted from the PD too xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.