Just a little view of my day, shooting and driving

Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to give you guys a good little view of my day. I didn't look great though don't judge :).

Me shooting my SIG P229R 15+1 with using my leather level 2 snap lock paddle hostler. Went through 400 rounds today.

Me driving home with my friend and cousin and dog. You can see my hospital in the background, had to stop by my office to drop off something on the way back. Just a quick view for a not so busy thurday.

If this is interesting to you guys I will upload more later, hope you enjoy!

Reaction score
USA - The country where one of the arguments for guns is to be able to defend yourself from the army if they decide to start a coup, hang on the army has tanks, fuck.

Also I dont think your friends had anything to say, the guy in the back looked pretty Stoned tbh

Reaction score
thanks for living out the memes
pZEaECj.jpg

Reaction score
We have guns too. Pretty much everything apart from rifles and double barrel shotguns are banned tho. I have always wanted to shoot a semi auto pistol. I bet it would feel much more heavy and hurt a lot more than it looks if you dont hold it right.

Reaction score
We have guns too. Pretty much everything apart from rifles and double barrel shotguns are banned tho. I have always wanted to shoot a semi auto pistol. I bet it would feel much more heavy and hurt a lot more than it looks if you dont hold it right.
Just move to N. Ireland and you'll do a lot better I think :). The pistol I'm shooting is one of the heaviest on the market because of how and what it shoots but I like it. The girl I was with almost had it fly out of her hands the first time because of her grip.

But you're a big boy you'll be fine ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1499382305,1499379399][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's another slower one of me shooting.

Shooting my revolver. It's a .357 but I was using .38 specials in it (just easier when practicing, I use .357 hollow for home protection). Third hit was a bottle i put too right of the target.

Reaction score
Just move to N. Ireland and you'll do a lot better I think :). The pistol I'm shooting is one of the heaviest on the market because of how and what it shoots but I like it. The girl I was with almost had it fly out of her hands the first time because of her grip.

[DOUBLEPOST=1499382305,1499379399][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's another slower one of me shooting.

Shooting my revolver. It's a .357 but I was using .38 specials in it (just easier when practicing, I use .357 hollow for home protection). Third hit was a bottle i put too right of the target.
You got a very weird posture when shooting, arent you supposed to lean a little bit forward instead of backwards? Just asking a True american

Reaction score
You got a very weird posture when shooting, arent you supposed to lean a little bit forward instead of backwards? Just asking a True american
So what I do, and it's one of the main ways to shoot, is to turn the left side of my body in front of my right, bend my front darn and straighten my back one. I lean barely forwards in the top but I keep my back straight. It's s little like a hunch. It tends to work more for me than the full forward one you're talking about but everybody has their preference really. For example @Bean Can préfèrs the ever so popular school shooter stance

Reaction score

What's the model of that .357?

Reaction score
We don't have guns for a reason.
Making firearms legal is stupid and i agree that you should keep it the way it is, just look what has happened to your police, they dont even have any cus they're mental and roleplay as knights while off-duty so they know how to handle stuff

Reaction score
What's the model of that .357?
Not sure. It's a gift from my grandfather. Older but great shape perfectly sighted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499385331,1499383860][/DOUBLEPOST]Just some fast shooting here, aimed and hit the bottle on the last one.

This one is a progressive firing with the second to last shot knocking the bottle and the final shot hit a bullseye
[DOUBLEPOST=1499387580][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure. It's a gift from my grandfather. Older but great shape perfectly sighted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499385331,1499383860][/DOUBLEPOST]Just some fast shooting here, aimed and hit the bottle on the last one.

This one is a progressive firing with the second to last shot knocking the bottle and the final shot hit a bullseye
IMG_3987.jpg

@MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555

Reaction score
The moment I heard "hey perp guys" I already started squeezing my eyes to withstand the cringe but it actually was a smooth quick intro.
@ErmakDimon you can learn from this guy

Reaction score
Shooting 274 meters or 3 hundred yards, 1 inch apart shots with a rifle center mass target. We were shooting a kind of reused ammo so some had expanded from previous firings and were too large for the barrel or got stuck, still fun though.

Here is just one of me unloading a Scar