Just a quick question for you guys <3

Reaction score
I held someone at gunpoint, after he rammed my car for no reason multiple times.
but he drove off and came back to cdm me while I was standing at storage guy.

Is this now the standart for this server? (at that time of day ofc)
Please tell me I just should not play without Admins... please.

Kind regards,

McMillan

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's 4 am so this should be classed as 'late night banter' which is an acceptable excuse within this community, sorry to bring it to you like this but I thought you should know it, hope you can keep up with this message, I'm here to talk incase you have it tough. Keep your head up!

Reaction score
Yea sorry dude, first time I found out about it, I couldn't eat for weeks. We all went through this, just don't give up.

Reaction score
Yeah, I am not feeling well after this either...
But again, thank you for your calm explanation!
I expected an answer like ingame: "Stop crying you little bitch".

Reaction score
Nah I havent been ingame for 5 months so my toxic/salt level has dropped, nothing but love from my side my friend, if you have more questions dont be afraid to talk to me. Also watch out for the powergrowers, they're some kind on their own, I still get flashbacks from them brr

Reaction score
All of your actions were acceptable. When he ran you over, you could have made an AR. Banter isn't an excuse UNLESS both people agree before it happens that it is banter

Reaction score
All of your actions were acceptable. When he ran you over, you could have made an AR. Banter isn't an excuse UNLESS both people agree before it happens that it is banter
It's past the staff team's bedtime thus classified as 'late night nanter' Nothing can be done about it as demo's dont work past this magical hour thus no AR canneth be made

Reaction score
If you believe the other person broke rules, make an action request. What Belg said is not true. You cannot go around excusing yourself with it being nighttime in Europe to condone for rule infringements. All parties involved must agree on bantering about, else it is not allowed. It must also be done in a fashion so that other people who do not wish to partake aren't affected.

Not saying any rules were broken or alike as your description is rather vague.

Reaction score
Yeah, fine. But i could spend hours on reporting ppl at night time...
You should've been there, its just chaos.
Mayor killed a Swat, my car got rammed - i asked why - "dont cry like a bitch" - 5 more come to ram me.