Just wanted to say thanks.

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
the most of you probably wont know me anymore, but still I wanted to make this post.
I have been playing on Perpheads since EvoCity and I'm having like 29days ingame time (like did i even have a life?).
And now somehow I wanted to say thanks to anymore who accompanied me on this awesome journey. It have been rough times but still i don't regret any night i was sitting infront of my Pc an farming drugs to finally get my dream car, or atleast closer to it. The peak of my experience was the German Mafia with Palono and the Belnisky Familiy. Having so many people holding together (most of the time) and fucking shit up was just amazing. And yeah today i sold my Dodge Viper GTS and gave all my money and everthing to a guy i only knew for maybe 20min. Why him? Because he was nice. And why did i sell my beautiful car that took me so long to achieve? Because I wanted to give something back. I had so much fun with the people on the server back in the days, but now my time is over and others should enjoy beeing in ParaLakeCity. I maybe will be playing now and then when i want to but it will never ever be the same as it was. But really thanks to the Server Owner, Admins etc. who allways gave their best to keep everthing safe around and just be there when you need them. Thanks to all of you!

-Izzy Jobs

Reaction score
I will miss you Izzy, the days of German mafia was the best in your little city shop :D

You will be missed friend.

Reaction score
I still remember you Izzy, I apreciate it that you still think of us and that you wrote this thread, that alone shows how good of a community member you are.

Wir alle sind Brüder in der Mafia, ich erinnere mich noch an die guten Zeiten mit unseren City Shops ;) Tja, leider nicht mehr V1. Myrothas/MedienGulli_ hat noch viele full stream VODs auf seinem YouTube und Twitch Kanal mit der Mafia, könntest ja mal vorbei schauen. Hab gerade selber keine links weil ich auf nem Handy bin während ich das hier schreibe aber es sollte einfach zu finden sein hier im Forum oder Google.

Last edited: