JxnAlx | RDM / NLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: peepee (Matt Rushbar)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: JxnAlx (Jeremiah Anderson)
His/Her SteamID: JxnAlx STEAM_0:1:67738806
Why Should This Player Be Punished: NLR violated, RDMx2.
Evidence (Demo Required): Below
Tick:~10PM EST, continued from other thread https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-request-on-xcommunist-and-jxnalx.26447/

This video shows the continued of his, showing he died in this scene.

He comes back up to the house with his friend that didn't die - they yell "get on the floor" while gunning me down.

And to follow, he guns me down for punching his car with no RP invovled.

Reaction score
Yeah nlr... You got me there. But the killing was justified since you can clearly see you calling me names and provoking me and damaging my vehicle.

Reaction score
No, you can't see me calling you anything. I believe what you're referring to is "Blue is for faggots" the color of your in-game car, said by my friend. You didn't "WARN" anything and nobody punched you. Sure we hit your car, like shown in your video, I thought you deserved it. Did I deserve to die for it? That's the admins choice.

Regardless of that, you came back with breaking NLR as cited in video #1 and #2, and managed to RDM me there as well. Could you elaborate more on that? Or are you stuck in tunnel vision of "you hit my car you deserve to die."
Which was lied about at first, saying that one of us hit you. Which you can clearly see in my video you gun me down for that, I start to back up, and you shoot me.
You can see on your video in the other thread what I was saying in comparison, although edited, I don't think I provoked you enough to result in death.

I'll let the admins decide though.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User has been banned for a 3 days period. Thanks for making this Action Request.

I regard to NLR; The user returned after the NLR timer was over. I'm not exactly how you mean that he broke NLR as it has already been justified that his friend survived which lead to another attack.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.