Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dee

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: Katya Love

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:0:49863988

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: 3.4- Player clearly pulled a gun under gun point. Realistically she had no chance, i had a shotgun pointed at her at that close a range. Pulling a pistol against a shotgun at that close a range really isn't a good idea and its just luck that i missed both of the shots. This player has a few other bans for breaking fearRP and 3.4. Her latest one was for ignoring gunpoint. She has a pretty bad record including 2 perma bans and she has been here since 2013. She still doesn't have the capability to grasp simple rules.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was the driver of the car and was there to back up Chopper, to make it clear; the NPCs and everything were dealt with.

Reaction score

His/Her SteamID

: 3.4- Player clearly pulled a gun under gun point. Realistically she had no chance, i had a shotgun pointed at her at that close a range. Pulling a pistol against a shotgun at that close a range really isn't a good idea and its just luck that i missed both of the shots. This player has a few other bans for breaking fearRP and 3.4. Her latest one was for ignoring gunpoint. She has a pretty bad record including 2 perma bans and she has been here since 2013. She still doesn't have the capability to grasp simple rules.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:

His/Her SteamID

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
my english isn't that good so i let @Mofidos say what i told him in my language

Reaction score
I've talked to katya aka cj he's not that good at english so he talked to me in his language
That's what katya said

My friend panic in the org and said to kos you and you may be looking for us and i knew you would kill me on sight so i had to do everything to not die it's rule 3.6, if i didn't try to shoot you i would die so that's 3.4 for me

Reaction score
I was there when it all happened and I did see Katya pulling a gun under gunpoint. I am not sure about them actually wanting to kill Katya but it sure did look like it, still no reason to pull a gun under gunpoint.
If we just grab the rule for a second.
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.
3.6 Stay Alive
Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death
He had a 12 gauge shotgun pointed to your head, if his aim was a little bit better he would've 1 shotted you.

As rule 3.4 says: Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.
Maybe he didn't want to kill you at all, maybe he was going to kidnap you, maybe he was going to threaten you, I can come up with a million reasons why you shouldn't have pulled a gun. Get on the floor and hope for the best, if you pull a gun you are 100% sure you die.
You obviously did which resulted in your death.
If anyone wants a demo of this happening from my POV please tell me and I'll upload a YouTube video.

M

Reaction score
[Lg]C>j needs to state why she thought she was going to be shot on sight.

Chopper needs to state why he didn't shout anything while pulling the gun (this implies to me that you were going to shoot her on sight).

Reaction score
I had no intentions of firing a shot in the city garage, We were going to force her into the car and take her to the farm/hicktown area where we were going to decide her fate wether it would be a mugging or we would infact kill her was undecided. I would also like to know why and how she would know my name and i was looking for her. No real reason why i didnt talk except i didnt get enough time to utter a word(remember the video i supplied is slowed down so i would have had less time in the video) @Chris

M

Reaction score
Accepted

Pulling a weapon out in response to seeing a shotgun being pointed at you at such close range is never a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.