Keel

User0

Keel is an amazing member of the community and one of the friendliest person here. He is very helpful to people on the server and has even helped me a time or two. His criminal role-play is pretty cool fatting cops. Who knows maybe he can run for an enforcer?

Reaction score
I love my little Keel'ian, I'd love to see him being an Enforcrer but as he said so himself, his record is sadly holding him back but I've seen improvement on Keel over the past few months so there is still a chance :trande:

Oh, he also made this, thanks c:
50a71ef62b3a13788d76f0a1eea33818.png

Reaction score
I remember Keel from the good old Lopez days i really miss him :)

Ive allways liked how Keel has being playing, even though i miss him so much but i still love him for the person he is and is gonna be forever :):p

Kind Regards Delta_Force_DK

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

Indeed, Keel is a cool geeza. He needs to apply for Enforcer. He helped me escape alot from cops. 1 day he escaped me 7 times. He is just a really nice guy.

Reaction score
Keel is a very dedicated member of the community is one of the nicest people I've met in the community. When he first joined the Standish family I knew he was going to be a great lad. After that he became very well known in the community and not once have I heard anyone say anything bad about keel. He helps people whenever they need it and he shows a good understanding of the rules. I would definetly recommend people like him to apply for enforcer.

Deleted member 4983

Keel is the prime example that there are still
good persons in the world :)

<3 love you keel