Keep crashing when I join the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

JER

Reaction score
Same, right now im just making do with the old content even though all my animations are fucked up. Because when i delete it it makes me crash all the time.

Reaction score
i think its because the fast dl is not updated yet, i advise everyone just re download the content and make sure the old stuff is removed, and verify game cashe.

Reaction score
Yea i don't know whats wrong with this man i deleted all the old content and only downloaded the two v4 content and its still fucking up idk if its me or perpheads dont like me anymore :(

Have you tried deleting everything in the files located in the directory Program Files(86)/Steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/download

Delete everything in the folders

Materials
Models
Particles
Resources
Sound

If you want to delete perp specific things I think you need to look for the folders called Asterisk Gaming, Effects, Models, perp 2 and perp 3

This will get rid of the fast download content if if you decide to delete everything in the 5 folders shown aboth then you will need to redownload the content of the servers you have previously been on if you try joining them.

Reaction score
Have you tried deleting everything in the files located in the directory Program Files(86)/Steam/steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod/download

Materials
Models
Particles
Resources
Sound

If you want to delete perp specific things I think you need to look for the folders called Asterisk Gaming, Effects, Models, perp 2 and perp 3

This will get rid of the fast download content if if you decide to delete everything in the 5 folders shown aboth then you will need to redownload the content of the servers you have previously been on if you try joining them.
Let me give it a try :)

Reaction score

Materials
Models
Particles
Resources
Sound

For the love of god dont delete stuff in anything but downloads and addons

Status
Not open for further replies.