Keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Moon/Jack Bingo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: itzryzo/Samuel Smithson

His/Her SteamID: no idea.

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 was told to go inside the apps while under gunpoint by 2-3people with rifles and decided to run away while he 90% way inside this could end in a way more peacefully way without anyone dying and in more proffesinal way instead of trolling around

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
as you can see in the video i had time to get to cover once the command was issued and had several cops on scene to back me up therefore i did not break 3.4 GOOD DAY !

as you can see in the video i had time to get to cover once the command was issued and had several cops on scene to back me up therefore i did not break 3.4 GOOD DAY !

My gun was in ur head for clear 3seconds if i wanted to shoot you'd been dead

I'd like to see @Itzryzo perspective of this situation.
SIR YES SIR.
as you can see in the video i actually had no idea what was happening and from what the police told me i thought that the raiders had already been killed so i moved up, then when i came to see in the apt i saw someone locking the door which kinda gave me a green flag they were safe, but after he said "medic in" i instantly ran for cover into the arms of some shit cops who instantly died lul!!!
http://plays.tv/video/5a6080146f015c792d/free-exrobite

SIR YES SIR.
as you can see in the video i actually had no idea what was happening and from what the police told me i thought that the raiders had already been killed so i moved up, then when i came to see in the apt i saw someone locking the door which kinda gave me a green flag they were safe, but after he said "medic in" i instantly ran for cover into the arms of some shit cops who instantly died lul!!!
http://plays.tv/video/5a6080146f015c792d/free-exrobite

Just by the way you talked it shows you knew what happened but decided to troll and what about the cop aiming a remi at slums 1 door hiding behind the stairs?
Also you pressed your panic under gunpoint and you were under clear gunpoint for 8seconds hear my video at 0:15 and read chat as well

Last edited:
As the judge of this case I would like to close this with the following reasoning and explanation as of why;

In the accusers evidence you may see this situation as the Medic who is also the defendant is stalling the situation, however he made the situation way more realistic by the rules by using his panic button to indicate for the police officers on the outside that something was wrong, he then proceeds to back off as you can see in both perspectives of the following users, what you cannot see in the accuser evidence is that there is an officer on the other side of the door which was taken into account upon the defendant running off, thus I deem this completely by the rules and thus this action request shall and will be closed.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back