Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: KeiwaM ラスマス

IN-GAME NAME: Kishinumaka Nakashima

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:38895271

flag_dansk_lille.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Who am I?
Hello, I’m Rasmus from Denmark and I have been playing perpheads since 2014. When exactly, I do not remember. I Enjoy playing games, listening to music or train Taekwondo. Education-wise, I graduated from school over a year ago and have been doing other things like electrician and Graphic Designer. Now I do smaller graphic designs in my spare time for people. Free, of course. That’s pretty much all I do at the moment since I am looking for a job.
Some people may know me from the name "R4ndomDude" which was my name for a long time. I Have also had switching in-game names and I cannot remember them all.

Now to the question!
I Want to be an enforcer because I feel like I am ready for the position to help other people on the server. It has been my dream for a long time to become enforcer but I have always felt the need to improve. I Never personally thought that I was ready for this position, however now I genuinely feel like I am ready for this position.

I Feel like in my 2 and a half years, I have heavily improved and I have always strived to be a great player that would uphold the rules. In my own opinion, that has went very well. That brings me onto my previous bans and warnings.
I Have a total of 4 warnings and one ban. The ban is nearly 2 years old (as of January, 2017) and the most recent warning is from August. It is not a warning that I am proud of, however I cannot dispute my stupidity that evening. There's noone to blame there, except me.

b1H0OHB.png

aRHuA5K.png

I Feel like I can be a great addition to the staff team because I have good key skills. Some of these being good teamwork and open minded. I’m always willing to listen to both sides of a story before I make my decision.

As a player since 2014, perpheads have a huge value for me. I Would love to be a staff member to help keep the server clean of rulebreakers and assist any players that need it. I Try my best to help people in need of it (etc. Help and OOC) every time I can and every rule break I see, I will report. I Have also started to make action requests instead of just letting rulebreakers go, which I haven’t really been doing before. I Am not a person to bear a grudge and I generally don’t take rulebreaks personal.

Your time played on the server must be at least one week:
One month.

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record:

Last warning is 3 months old, Last ban is nearly 2 years old.

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them:

I Have a great rule knowledge and would have no trouble enforcing them.

You must have access to and use a microphone:

I Do have a microphone and I do use it.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am on the teamspeak server every day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thanks for reading through my appeal and thanks to the people that encouraged me to do this.

Reaction score
Your application is very nice, and I think that you have a great chance at becoming an enforcer. I wish you the best of the luck, nice application once again.

In other words, +Support.

Reaction score
Umm....
Saw it coming for some reason, I can say it very simply, you are either not ready or you simply do not fit into the role.

-support; good luck.

Deleted member 5193

I've read few this a few times and juggled my thoughts about it. I know you, but mainly for your forum presence. You're not overly active on TS as far as I can see, and your in game activity wasn't noticed by me before I went a little inactive. If I look realistically, you're obviously not overly known and respected in the community, and despite being here for quite a while you don't seem to have done anything greatly important. Also, I can only remember seeing you in game ONCE which isn't a great thing. That doesn't mean you haven't been in game, I just haven't seen you.

If you prove me wrong then I'll be happy to change this over to a plus support, but as it stands I cannot think of a reason to support this. You seem like a decent guy but I've not seen anything of rule knowledge or anything like that.

Best of luck mate.

Reaction score
I know you have an excellent rule and law knowledge, and that you are active on the server, TS, and the forums, however I feel like you need to try and show more of the community that you're capable of handling an admin situation. Try making more Action Requests, and maybe taking charge in police situations, because despite what people say that does help to show you are able to control a situation when you have to do so. Try and prove to others you can handle situations, and engage with various different members of the community so they know who you are, and what you are capable of.

For now its a Neutral support from me.
Good luck on your application!

Last edited:
Reaction score
EDIT: I have asked on Teamspeak and well done for being active.

Also it I was wrong when I said no one knows you as it seems loads of the community knows you but not me.

In conclusion to my reasons I am giving this application +Support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't underestimate the power of the Special K. He's very active on Teamspeak and in-game and is very good at noting many rules when i take him on admin sit adventures.

This is R4ndomdude in case you didn't know.

Reaction score
It's a shame to see the community shut down a competent individual who is asking if they can volunteer their own time to moderate the server. Coming up to holidays the staff team needs all the help it can get. @KeiwaM seems more than suitable for the position, remember it's only Enforcer, a great chance for someone to prove themselves. Best of luck with your application @KeiwaM and I hope to see you in the staff team soon.

Reaction score
+Support

As stated before this individual looks suited for the role and the staff team does need some help, he should be given a chance at enforcer and see how he does.

Reaction score
I've seen him quite a bit recently and he really seems like a nice lad. From what I've seen he is competent and friendly, which is what should be expected of someone to become a staff member. Aside from many people being very unsure, I want to give him my utmost support as he is such a likeable figure in the community and looks as if he is trustworthy enough to join the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.