Brandify's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
18c43da1d1.png

STEAM NAME: Brandify

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45789931

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I would like to become an enforcer as I would like to extend my PERPHeads experience to the staff team, I would like to be an enforcer as I would like to help new players out and help enforce the rules. I have also been part of this community on and off for over 7 years and I feel like now would be a great time to try and go for a staff position, as I have so much free time on my hands. I have extensive knowledge of the rules and I know how to enforce them (this shows as I have had no warnings or bans since 2019). I am always trying to help new players in teaching the ways and also encouraging players to integrate more with more experienced members of the community so they can learn the ways. I also feel like I would like to be an enforcer as I feel I would be an asset to the PERPHeads staff team as I can bring a good laugh and I always know when the time is to be serious is. Since coming back to the community I have racked up an excellent amount of game time over my time on the server, going from under a month to nearly 2 months, this shows that I am dedicated to the server and I am willing to put my time into it and hopefully achieve my end goal of becoming a staff member on this server. I am a sensible person and I am completely unbiased so if it came to punishing a player that is my friend then I would do it, regardless if they're my friend or not, at the end of the day I have to enforce the rules as an enforcer. I feel that I would be able to help assist new players in learning the rules while also enforcing them, as I'm on pretty much always.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
As many of you know I have been part of other Garry's Mod communities and have held a senior administrator position, so I know how to handle power and also how to handle different situations, I hope that you consider me for a position in the staff team as I feel I would be an asset to the team. I hope you consider me for this position as I am ready to take the next step in my PERPHeads journey and hope that you guys can see my potential.

Requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✅

No recent in-game bans, warnings, or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) ✅
I don't have any warnings on my record and my last ban was back in 2019. I have never been banned on the forums at all nor received a warning.

You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✅

You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.