Kempotent's helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kempotent

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:137767844

IN-GAME NAME: Kempotent

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have played Perpheads for about 5 years now, in that time I have gained a lot of experience, met friends in the community and developed a name for myself in this community, over time playing Perpheads I have always wanted to engage more with the community and I have always been a friendly and helping person, distributing my personal server knowledge of server mechanics, rules, laws to anyone who needs it. I would love for this to be an opportunity to show the community I have changed from the person who "minged" and had no care for the rules. I have taught many new players how the server works, how to make money and helped them get a start with their journey on Perp I believe I would be a great addition to the staff team and be there for players to look up to. I know my record has been quite something but I have changed and have been as helpful and persistent as I could possibly be over the time I have been back.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: Ever since my return to Perp I have shown maturity, and a capability to follow the rules. I have been nothing but active in chat and actually helped many newer players, teaching them game mechanics, where drug dealer spots are, how to get jobs and much more. I feel my change in character is quite revealing and people can see that I am ready for a role like this. Furthermore, in my efforts to help people within the community I have received a community spotlight reward for "most helpful" Which was recommended by staff, this achievement shows my capability and eagerness for pursuing this role. Furthermore, I have been in many organisations which have been huge on the server with great impact, I have always shown a friendly face and used these opportunities to create passive rp which is new to me but I am thoroughly enjoying!

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I would like to think that my experience over the years I have been on the server comes into play here, I have been active through /help chat and been a friendly face to the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Being apart of this community for such a long stretch I have met many people who I would now consider friends, I think my public image as of now is quite good and people are recognising my change, this experience will help me develop and be as better than ever having an amazing affect on this community.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✔
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.✔
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server✔

Reaction score
I play on most evenings throughout the week during peak times and I haven't seen much of you lately. When I have seen you on, I don't see you contributing much to the help chat or in OOC. As such I have no measure of whether you would be a good fit for the role. Your application form in itself is of good quality but I cannot provide support purely on the merits of the form itself.

I will be happy to change this when I see you contributing more in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.