Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tony Drake

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:235227348

IN-GAME NAME: daniel coates

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

INTRO:

hi i'm tony and i am from the middle east i found this game in 2021 somewhere in may i have been a part of this community for over 4 months i have been learning so fast and im willing to help the new people and staff how to play i'm an honest and humble person

The Reason why I Want To Be Helper?: since my enforcer app didn't work out i thought i would be a better helper so i am trying to help the people in need explain the rules and do my best as a helper and i may improve as a helper and maybe get a better chance at enforcer i love helping a lot of people
ill help with staff with my best ill be the best staff

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: i have max knowledge in my time of perp and a lot of time so i can help the new player's like i learned how to perp so i want to apply to help out the people and staff

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: Nope this is my First Time of Applying for Helper

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: No I Don't Have Anything

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)✔
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.✔
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server✔

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey kingnight I know you're young and quite new to the community in general so I'll try to be as nice as possible telling you this...

But you should close your application due to the fact that you're only applying for a better shot at enforcer, you're chasing that rank and it's really nice to see but it is quite disrespectful of yourself to apply for this role when the purpose of the helper rank isn't to get a better shot at enforcer nor a way for you to prove yourself worthy within the community for a higher ranked position.

@Efan one of the community managers has stated the following
So please, if you are considering applying for Helper to increase your chance of getting Enforcer, don't bother.

And you yourself stated
The Reason why I Want To Be Helper?: since my enforcer app didn't work out i thought i would be a better helper so i am trying to help the people in need explain the rules and do my best as a helper and i may improve as a helper and maybe get a better chance at enforcer i love helping a lot of people
I don't think this is the right thing to put...

I know it sucks but you should definitely just wait before applying again, just wait 2 months or something since this just looks like an attempt to get enforcer anyway.

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye on you in game and generate an opinion via this method since I know little of you.

Becoming a helper is nowhere near a step up from enforcer, as pointed out above by @John Daymon. Have a look at accepted and denied enforcer apps and you'll see that its almost always 50/50 for helpers.

Best of luck for the future man.

Reaction score
i just want to help out the people with stuff

Reaction score
To be honest with you you don't need the Helper role to help people out, you are even encourage to do so as a normal player.

Actually there is how ALL the helpers/staff team begin helping people

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest, that's not a very good answer.

If I heard a candidate for a role say "I just want to help people with stuff" I'd immediately tell them to rethink their reply or even their whole attitude.

Reaction score
im power hungry i admit it
i'm an honest and humble person

Well fella, you are indeed very honest, however I don't know who you are and I think that goes for a lot of the community.

You should probably work on your presence on the server, and participate in helping people through help chat to demonstrate your abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.