Kendricks enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kendrick

ROLEPLAY NAME: Kendrick Tyson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:609831740

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: My motivation for applying for Enforcer originates from my sincere interest in creating a welcoming and fun gaming community for everyone. Being a member of the Perp-heads group since 2016, I feel qualified to assist new members in learning the ropes. Like you, I feel strongly that a strong foundation and welcoming atmosphere promote development, participation, and longevity. My goal in becoming a enforcer is to use my knowledge to staff and foster a community where gamers can flourish and make lasting relationships with one another. Not only am I well-versed on the server, but my substantial participation in the server community has also equipped me with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities. I will always operate in a professional, fair, and supportive manner while dealing with questions or situations. I am committed to upholding the server's regulations and providing a fulfilling experience for all players using my in-depth knowledge of the communities best practices. Likewise To summarize the following in simpler ways... Basically, I would like to apply for the Enforcer rank to actually help, catch rule breakers, support staff during the morning hours and support people. I would love to help people fit in and get them started with basic jobs and show them how to earn money. Likewise, I will stay by their side to guide them in any way possible when needed.

Likewise, an extra point is that I noticed the server during the morning hours has a quite number of rule breakers. I would love to help Steelo and other staff members who are in the server in the morning hours.
Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. :D
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month):D :
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. :D
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. :D
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server. :D

Reaction score
Absolutely support this! Kendrick has been nothing but friendly to me since I joined

Reaction score
When I first joined, Kenrick was one of the first people I met on PLPD. Very nice guy, loves to help people.

Good luck Mr. Kendrick!

Status
Not open for further replies.