my enforcer app <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TEMPLATE:

STEAM NAME:pinkie pie also known as kalie/brother (ethan)

IN-GAME NAME:kalie bailamay

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:84835078

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I Would love to be staff because, This server is absolutely the best I have ever played on and is my favorite of all, I'm always on this server when other admins are not, I try to record everything, that goes on and I look at it, later just in case something that went wrong gets reported to an admin, There are a lot of rule breakers on after the admins get off, I would just love to help deal with them, this server needs to be free of all minges, FailRp and Rule breakers, I can almost be on 24/7 I do not work, because i cant, this server is pretty much my life, and I would love to be more than just a player, i would like to help the community become free of all Rule breakers, I have noticed there are a lot more players than there are active admins, especially later in the day, or early in the morning, while the admins are working and they cant be on the server, I can, especially early in the morning, when i know a lot of the other admins have work and or school, I could watch over the server and make sure nothing goes wrong, if it does I can be there to deal with it, I would just like to say thank you everyone and all of the community for this great and amazing server, I hope I can someday be more than just a player.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: YES

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: i know i had a recent warning X2 i think and a X1 ban i hope you forgive me i stoped being a asshole and im sorry lewis

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
    • Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓ 1 Month
    • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓/x
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓ Yes
    • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓ (when my brother is on)_

Last edited:
Reaction score
This application is so... How to say... Its mostly like asking a favor from someone else, there is no serious stuff in it, you have a heart on your thread name, i cant see any effort in it to be honest.

You have a BAD record, i have seen you thousands of times while breaking the rules.

I think you are not being so active too. (Not sure.)

By the way, please dont be offended but i dont think you are ready for this position.

Deleted member 4141

I don't know what to really say about this application since when I first saw the title of this application I didn't expect much as a heart is not really professional or serious and the staff are supposed to be serious but just from that I thought this application wasn't serious, see how that is already a setback?
Moving on from that you stated your reason as to why you applied but you also said you come on when there's no staff, that gives them a harder job or maybe easier one to decide if to accept you or not as they have no evidence of you having knowledge of the rules and laws or that you can enforce them when dealing with people in a rp situation, (aiding them in looc if they broke one and such) or in OOC when people are arguing and quite obviously one has broken rules, ect. You also said you record things and then watch them to see if something is wrong later on but a staff member ideally should be able to act on the spot if anything is wrong because if they did what you did there would be way more rule breakers because they would take advantage that the staff would just be recording everything to then deal with it much later on.
You really haven't added much to this application other than the reason and the basic requirements but as I said it really doesn't give a good first impression with the heart and such. Do you have any previous experience in any staff position? (Mod, Admin, Head Admin, Co-Owner and so on) Because if so that may help you next time you apply as I'm not sure if you can edit the posts after being sent out to the public you know, but I don't really know since I don't use the forums that often other than reading ARs because they're fun to read.
Though overall I honestly don't think you will be accepted because you haven't give much to the staff in this application, they can't prove that you deal with rulerbreakers already by reminding them about the rules or attempting to enforce them, you started it off rather unprofessionally and really excluding what you say you 'do' (Just because as far as i'm aware they don't have evidence of you doing these things) it seemed more like you were begging them to accept this. There's not much for them to go off but I'm not going to rate your post disagree, dislike, dumb or shit like that because there's no need to.
Goodluck on your journey of this application though!

Reaction score
Who are you?

You do not meet the requirements as you had a ban a few days ago.

Reaction score
Just as jjjackier said, you do not really meet the requirements.

You were last banned around 10 days ago, and you need to wait AT LEAST 1 month before you can apply for enforcer after getting banned, so i suggest you re-apply at like 1st january .

So basically, just because you do not meet the requirements this is a -Support from me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.