Hayden's First Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hayden

IN-GAME NAME: Hayden James

jqBPJqFumjBenpa5K_XA-Y1AAk-yGRIuGyzQSiQT67HPGUTAkrc4f_HMoEIOqarIRGIBmk74zULIJHxiXUFl5apk7KxPZZrZs5iu9D-JUxgaqjTP9t4DzK19iei3iziq_Vu7jd30

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to become an enforcer because I can enforce the rules successfully due to my good knowledge of them, I really enjoy PERPHeads as it's an excellent SeriousRP Server. As a police supervisor my knowledge of the laws is very good. I feel like taking myself to the next level and helping out more in the community. I like to help out others if they are in need or need help with something. A few people on the server have said that I should apply for enforcer.

I love roleplaying on this server and can make a change by showing my ability. I would help out in any situation needed if it be a rule breaker or setting up an event. I also try to help out in help chat often to help others out. I often spot many new rule breakers who break the rules and I can’t do anything about it unless I do /report (While the staff members may be busy at that time) or making a ban request. I would be able to respond to people’s reports if needed or if I got moderator + then I would answer them alot. I treat people fairly and am nice to people as well making them feel welcome to the community. I also feel that I am mature towards rule enforcing.

I keep active on the server (I can be on for many hours like 10 hours or even more sometimes) . I often re read through the rules and laws to make sure if any of them have been changed / updated. I always talk to new people and try and talk to as many people as possible ( Players and Staff ).

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am aiming to go on teamspeak daily if I go on I will talk to members in private channels or sometimes play with staff members/members. I'm going to be coming on teamspeak a lot more now.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well I have been an admin on a DarkRP Server before which was quite popular which closed down, I have also ran my own DarkRP Server before with a few of my friends.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓ - 3 weeks +
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone . ✓
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✓ / - / Explained above

I will take any feedback and try to improve on it :)

Thanks for reading my application

Reaction score
I like Hayden. He's very productive and seems to help a lot of people. I would only ask of you to be more active in the /help chat. You have a +Support from me. :p

Reaction score
Support from me, definitely active on the teamspeak as I see him and on there everytime I log on. He can point out rules that have been broken in various situations and is a great member of the community.

Reaction score
Hayden is a great member of the community who is always active on the server, team speak and the forums. He has a good knowledge of the rules and laws, shown through his ability to gain supervisor rank, and in my opinion would be able to enforce the rules with ease.

+support from me

Deleted member 27

I will support this application for the following reasons:

• Hayden is a mature player and knows what he does.
  • His RP is outstanding.
  • Knows the Server Rules and Laws.
In general, i Support this application because he fits and is able to hold this postition in the staff team.

Reaction score
Support from me.

A very funny, friendly guy with great roleplay, he knows the rules like the back of his hand and is always active.
He also has had some great moments of PassiveRP.
He should have applied earlier...

Reaction score
Out of most of the supervisors Hayden is the one willing to do anything for the community and I cannot think of someone better for enforcer.

Totally not a -support

Reaction score
You are a nice guy @Hayden, I just don't know if you would be a good Enforcer, I know not a lot of your rule knowledge and you were recently shoutbox banned for being immature.

Sorry its a

-Support

Reaction score
You're a really cool guy who knows the rules to an extent where you could enforce them, although you seem to have blackouts? After being banned two times from the shoutbox I feel that this is to close to those bans and I suggest you Waiting until the 15th of september.

Reaction score
Hayden, you're a cool and friendly guy in character, but you also show great understanding of the rules, especially when you are a police lieutenant. You are also very active on the server, like I see you here literally everyday spending no less than 3 hours per day.
+Support from me

Reaction score
Hayden Hayden Hayden ,
lets be honest...
you're an awesome guy, you know rules, laws and you are able to Rp properly. However you received recent bans so I can just agree with @John Daymon and suggest that you wait until the 15th of September.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hayden.. You are a nice guy and you know the knowledge of the rules and laws in and out.. You were the one that helped me out when I first joined the server, then you mugged me then you gave me my stuff back, back to reality.

+Support.

Reaction score
I didn't really know you well untill today, and the impression you left wasn't the best you could give... I'd say the worst instead
I didn't fully understand what the hell was going on, and I'd have probably posted an action request if I did, so idk if it was just you or also the mayor who where "trolling" at the docks but I can't see a valid reason to drown so many times (probably around 10 if it wasn't more) and after that you also ran over the mayor at the bazaar with your firetruck, and after I stopped you (as an officer) you also ran over the sergeant making a mod having to stop you. -support

//EDIT: Big FAT mistake I was talking about another Hayden without knowing there's another one. I'll stay neutral

Last edited:

MattIs

Glad this has been put on hold. You impressed me yesterday with your roleplay! Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
+support for me because hayden is a good rper and a nice person i would love for him to get enforcer good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.