Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: sorle
How long were you banned for:1 week

Your Steam Name
:Was Kent The Bent But now it is Chilay 4 Billay
Your In-game Name:Mitch Hanson
Your Steam ID:

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1 1.2 1.3 Highly disrespectful, slanderous, and homophobic in OOC. Just came off a ban for 1.1 and 1.3.
Why should this appeal be considered:
I am sorry I overreacted.My friend JesusBoi told me about how his stuff got taken and proceeded to get banned and i thought that was unjust.Even though I still think it was unfair,I reacted poorly to the situation.When i figured out that sorle was the admin who banned him,I rushed that sorle was in the wrong due to my previous encounters with him.I do not personally respect him and his judgement calls.If i could redo the situation,I would have reacted much differently.

Reaction score
Nah, you started going off on Sorle for banning your thread and started spewing toxic comments all over OOC to the whole server including players who weren't even involved in the admin situation. You're only sorry because Brandito was unbanned.

I do not personally respect him and his judgement calls

Great. @Sorle DE_NIED

Reaction score
i did react very poorly but i really did not feel it was necessary to maliciously track down sorle and tell him to his face

Reaction score
I am not going to go into full on kiss ass mode,I do not Personally care for him from my encounters with him in the past,but if he can at least give me a chance i will give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.