Kenty | Communication Ban Appeal #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Probably for the admin meeting to discuss.
How long were you banned for?: PERMA from OOC, LOOC, HELP Chat

Your Steam Name
: Kenty
Your In-game Name: Kenty Inagawa
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

Why were you banned/blacklisted: NSFW Content on forums, extended to Perma comms ban after the system was introduced.

Why should this appeal be considered:

Since my last appeal, I got involved in a few more events and helped out with the most recent 'PH Trailer'. I've in general been trying to reduce any toxic outbursts by just letting random things fly when I play around with the random voices I do. I've taken the steps to just enjoy myself on perp instead of focusing on a comms ban and in reality not having OOC/Helpchat/LOOC is kind of a challenge at first but it's become something I'm used to not having after about a month and some time. I apologize for what I did on forums and for the reason my last appeal didn't get accepted and I took steps to change the 'bullshittery'.

I'm generally not toxic, prior to my ban I wasn't really toxic but from my last ban appeal, I've decided to not get involved with people that generally get on my nerves or I've just walked away from them. In comparison to others, I feel as if I've put more effort to get unbanned with my actions on the server or to do with the community. I'm generally keeping this appeal short because I don't have much else to include.

Additional Comment(s): Please let comms banned people use help chat thanks.

Reaction score
Denied.

We do not feel you have made efforts to change yourself. And believe you would benefit from being communication banned, as you admitted yourself that you would be toxic one time if you had the ability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.