Kicking offline people from orgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Organization kicking/removing people.

Short explanation (in notes):
- You should be able to kick people from organizations even though they're not online.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added:

In my org there's quite a lot of inactive people, and I'm talking REALLY inactive people. They practically never turn up and take space in the F3 organizations tab. I want to kick them but I can't since I can't kick people unless they're online. This is another one of those things that needs to be added. Stephen pl0x ficks

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
+Support This is really needed and also org leaders should be able to give permissions to org members to kick another org members out of organization.

Reaction score
+Support.
This would benefit the leaders and members of the orginazations it's quite annoying being in an org with a lot of inactive members.

MattIs

It can be manually done but it would be nice to have a last online tool.

+Support

Ayjay

Reaction score
To be honest I don't really see any reason that this isn't already within the server, kicking offline people usually is something that is needed in order to organise your organisation.

Inactive members can really impact the organisation as a whole and with no way to 'kick these people out' it can really be quite annoying.

+support.

Reaction score
+Support, it is a problem that I've had in the server, (Jefferson Regime) so obviously this can only benefit the server, and if someone does return, it's easy to add them back in.

Reaction score
This shouldn't be too hard to put in quickly as well as I can see how this is a good thing. It may not make the next update, but I will look into how simply it could be done. I know this was suggested somewhere else, but couldn't be bothered to look it up. Just know this is accepted as there's little point to make this wait until we fix up organizations to be much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.