Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Kill counter on weapons

Short explanation (in notes):
- Counts how many kills you have gotten with the weapon
- Needs to be crafted
- Lvl 100

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

This should be added because I think that if we had a kill counter on our weapons it would be nice because sometimes i kill people and i want to show off to other people. This would also apply to guns that are dropped. Other people will have a option of resting the count or keeping it , If the kill counter is reset the player will have to craft a rest thing. This also could be handy for police , Say if someone had been caught with a weapon near a crime seen a officer could check if it had been used and who it had killed.

Optional additions:
- Police Weapon Tracker
-
-

Reaction score
This is not CSGO oskar, it's not really realistic either really. How would this work in real life since I never saw such a thing

Reaction score
Oh my god just bought a StatTrak | Machete Night, StatTrak | Glock 18 Fade and for last a StatTrak | M82 Dragon Lore!!!! and ontop of this lets add name tags xdddddd
Please god no, just a big no

Reaction score
Next we will see a suggestion for csgo skins on perp, cant want for my ak vulcan and M82 Hyper Beast!

Reaction score
This might be cool in another way And releasing Some pressure of Some staff.

So if possible, add a new post on THE forum in which THE kills are accounted Like shoutbox, Every so many kills are added And when THE limit reaches it just vanishes?

This is just a brainstorm And Dont get mad because i made it on my phone!

Reaction score
I already saw this coming http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=537646391
0670F71CCC2E843BC3717D533489160F2204B2F8

Here you can see my stock Stattrack FAMAS being inspected as a SWAT officer with my kill counts on the right, it's already in-game lads :kappa:

Honestly though I wouldn't like to see this in-game. It would just promote shootouts for the people who got it and and it doesn't fit into PERP at all.

Reaction score
Here in my garage, Just bought this 'Stat-trak' M4A4; Fun to kill raiders with.

This isn't CSGO

Reaction score
I will reply to this as I did last time something like this was suggested.
If you want to keep track of your kills, write them down on the notepad on your phone, or something like that. This is really unneeded.

Reaction score
I just bought a sticker for my gut knife in-game! It's so cool, also bought a Glock with stattrak, already got 1111111111111 kills from the RDM caused by this idea! SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Seriously though, please no.

michael-scott-no.gif

Reaction score
-SUPPORT This is not CS:GO. I think there would be more violence to Paralake and we don't wan't that or do we?...

Reaction score
I swear to god some people come up with the most stupidest and retarded ideas.
It's serious roleplay and the gamemode is to emulate real life. WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE KILL COUNTERS ON THEIR GUN? YOU COULD LITERALY PUT IT ON 999999 IF YOU WANTED TO!

Seriously, think goddamn twice. Stupid shit like this pisses me off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.