killoing distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What do you mean by this?

You can stand as close as you want to someone when you kill them.
There is no maximum range. The bullet will travel to the end of the map, which means you can theoretically kill someone at car dealer from regals 5.

Reaction score
The issue isn't that you killed the person from up close, the issue is that you did so with police being nearby (arresting the person). You murdering someone infront of police means you risked your life. If you've done from afar (cops might get your DNA, but wouldn't be able to go after you immediately) or after the person got released, than it would've been ok. Although killing someone in police custody is not ideal.

Reaction score
he lit said int the ban i was too close i was no were near it was the safest kill u would see i wasnt even iside the PD

• Optimistic
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
he lit said int the ban i was too close i was no were near it was the safest kill u would see i wasnt even iside the PD
It might not have the best wording, but it clearly says you did so infront of police.

Reaction score
there was one police and they were no were near me and were facing the other direction

Reaction score

You're completely ignoring the whole point of the ban, the distance you were to the PD was the issue, meaning had you sniped him from somewhere further away where you wouldn't have even been spotted the situation would have been different. You were just outside the fence of the PD parking lot when you kill the guy being dragged by a cop. This is clearly putting your life at risk due to pure impatience because you couldn't wait 10 mins to kill him in an area with no police around. Please try to understand the rule you've broken instead of being ignorant.

Reaction score
there was one police and they were no were near me and were facing the other direction
3.4 - User killed a player who was being arrested in PD parking lot from very nearby instead of just waiting for him to get out of jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.