Who likes flying

Reaction score
Okay, I sometimes need to take a plane, and I get sick every single time before I fly, so its a shit show and I end up missing flights and sick as shit in airports, so I fucking hate flying. Does anyone here enjoy flying, or like, long distance travel in general

Reaction score
Yes, but only been on a plane twice. Never sick, it's pretty cool.

Reaction score
Flying is amazing, did my first long trip now from Brussels airport to Abu Dhabi airport with Etihad. Was quite nice, had dinner and desert included and had free drinks all flight, free liquor, wine, beer and/or water. Their infotainment system also had quite some good movies, you get headphones, a blanket and a pillow.

Reaction score
Okay, I sometimes need to take a plane, and I get sick every single time before I fly, so its a shit show and I end up missing flights and sick as shit in airports, so I fucking hate flying. Does anyone here enjoy flying, or like, long distance travel in general
I used to go at least once a year but haven’t been due to health conditions since covid:-(

Reaction score
I'm terrified of heights so I have never been on a plane. I'm going to Japan next year in Spring so I'll have to face my fears which is going to be interesting
I have a pretty awful fear of FALLING from heights, not heights themselves which makes planes pretty cool seeing as it’s not particularly in my control if i die in a plane crash rxplosion

Reaction score
I fucking hate flying, Whenever I'd go to the states it was 9 hours of kids screaming and food which only tastes of salt and styrofoam.

Reaction score
I fly a lot actually, but each time I do i have a feeling that something might go wrong and i crash and die, other then psycological downsides tho, i dont feel bad physically

Reaction score
Flying to Izmir ADB or Turkey in general is terrible because of terrain where the pilots have to sharply navigate while near the mountains. This is the terrible part about flying.

Going back to Germany is way better though since its mostly just a flat descent with no worries about terrain.

Reaction score
Not a big fan, not scared of flying but scared of the leg room on a ryanair flight..

Reaction score
Like trains more for comfortability, but at the same time train tickets cost like x2.5 more....

Reaction score
Just get first class, you'll feel a lot better being away from the stinky peasants

Reaction score
I fly a lot actually, but each time I do i have a feeling that something might go wrong and i crash and die, other then psycological downsides tho, i dont feel bad physically
Happens to me all the time, I know what you're talking about. How many hours of sleep did the pilot get? How focused is he? Why does the lineman fueling us look like he's bored out of his mind, does he know exactly how much fuel we need? Too much and we'll fall, too little and...well...

I'll usually have a drink before boarding, and put on a sleep mask till we're in the air, but not yet above the clouds. I love to overview my city before the long stint of darkness or shining clouds.