@Kommandant I dont understand the Ban its a bit unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, I admit that was just unnecessary of me, so I don't read the Laws in Perp as far as officers are concerned and don't know when you can put a person in jail thought you will put me in jail like the other times you give me You even gave a 10k ticket 2 times plus and I also had my gun with me, which I didn't want to lose either, please, I just didn't see the red light that was the reason as I said earlier that I stopped and turned around please

A1L

Reaction score
As I said the things in the admin were completely stupid of me because I didn't even know what / mainly your questions were
Why didn't you just tell me you didn't understand instead of giving me some answers that was literal showing you knew why I wanted to pull you over so you decided to evade as you didn't want to go to jail, you even put in your ban dispute basically the same thing so I don't get what you're getting at now

Reaction score
Why didn't you just tell me you didn't understand instead of giving me some answers that was literal showing you knew why I wanted to pull you over so you decided to evade as you didn't want to go to jail, you even put in your ban dispute basically the same thing so I don't get what you're getting at now
What I'm getting at is an unban,

As I said, I did not know for the 500 thousandth time I did not know I overlooked the traffic light and I thought you would put me in jail I know that I was just stupid I would have asked you too, but please, it was really not really able you just don't believe me

Reaction score
Okay @A1L I'm going to sleep now, I just ask you to think about it again for 1 day it really wasn't that you have to believe me I really learned from the other warnings from my mistakes it really wasn't extra this time you can please one night sleep on it i love this server and i don't want to be excluded from this community for 1 month please can you think again one night.

SY
Atilla

A1L

Reaction score
Okay @A1L I'm going to sleep now, I just ask you to think about it again for 1 day it really wasn't that you have to believe me I really learned from the other warnings from my mistakes it really wasn't extra this time you can please one night sleep on it i love this server and i don't want to be excluded from this community for 1 month please can you think again one night.

SY
Atilla
It's not up to me to accept or deny your dispute, it's up to other staff members. I've given my side of the situation and you've given yours. So just let it be dealt with I guess.

Mim

Reaction score
DENIED
As you are disputing the legitimacy of the ban claiming it is unfair and invalid this dispute will be being denied. This is due to the fact you have openly admitted to breaking 3.4 and 3.22 in this dispute. If you dont break rules you dont get banned its as simple as this. Dont run intersection red light and then you wont have police trying to pull you over, then dont evade from simple misdemeanour traffic stops to then turn it into a shootout. If you are unsure as to why you are being pulled over or think the officer has no reason to pull you then you should still pull over, fleeing from the situation and causing a larger situation because you didn't want to be pulled over isn't ok.

If you wish for the ban length to be shorter then you need to make an apology directed at @A1L

Reviewed with @curak @Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.