Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @A1L
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.22, 3.4 - User ran The Intersection by accident, When attempted to be pulled over, started evading and ran the intersection red light once again, this whole situation turned into a shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered: Hello @A1L as you know we had a very long discussion last night about my ban and my actions on the server I really appreciate that you gave me so many chances, I was just clear that you didn't give me any now I'll give more I know myself that I have a lot of warnings on your server and of course I'm not proud of that, As you have probably seen @Mim's answer on my Ban Dispute I should apologize to you, I'm also sorry that I just did not accept what you said to me yesterday and that I did not accept your opinion that I am very, very sorry that you have to believe me, I am also sorry that I ignored that shit red light I should have just followed your orders in the situation and just have to stop it really really feels like I know it was stupid of me and I regret it so much can you please forgive me and ask you again about the ban n head please I'm really sorry you have to believe me please I hope you can forgive me and think again about the ban I just ask you to do that.

Additional Comment(s): My last words are again can you please think about it again please i would really do anything for it.

A1L

Reaction score
Denied

Wait a bit before re-appealing, I think you should wait most of this out, pretty sure you were told that your next ban will be un-appealable unless someone wants to tell me different?

Reviewed with @nutrient10

Status
Not open for further replies.