Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @A1L

Your Steam Name: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned?: 3.22, 3.4 - User ran the intersection by accident, when attempted to be pulled over, started evading and ran the intersection red light once again, this whole situation turned into a shootout.

Why do you feel the ban's invalid? Hello dear PerpHeads team I was banned today by the moderator @A1L for rule 3.22 and 3. 4 i had an admin sit with the moderator that lasted almost over nh hour but in the admin sit i didn't express myself correctly but i asked him to give me another chance that was my mistake i couldn't express myself properly and that's why i would like to do it here in my opinion i find the ban very unfair and i couldn't help it in this situation and the only argument the moderator @A1L mentioned was that i broke the rule too often and have too many warnings for that. What happened? I went to the storage and there I met my friend Filip and William and they asked me if I would like to kill officers for some reason I don't remember because I probably wasn't listening but okay, then i had taken my gun and we were driving real PD on the highway from storage i was going a little too fast and where i saw the red light and the officer i was drifting fast and my car went over the line from the light then i was standing there in the middle of intersaction waiting for it to turn green so i was driving towards the PD it turned green and i was driving real PD i saw my friend get stopped i didn't know why but i turned around to look what's going on i had a gun then the officer @A1L ordered me to stop but i did not understand why he wanted to stop me and i was afraid that he wanted to put me in jail for this red light in intersaction which i accidentally crossed because there are some officers who do that and therefore i was put in jail 3 times in a row by the officer 2 times with a 10k ticket i thought that he would put me in jail for that, but I still stopped to wait for it to turn green, Anyway where he said stop and stop I drove away further ahead then looked behind me and saw how he followed me directly I didn't see the red light at Intersaction and thought it was green and I thought it was green and I thought it was green Anyway I am followed by the officers I drove to a real bazaar and made a U-turn on the highway so that I could go towards the storage where the officers saw me they got out of their cars and started shooting at my car so to speak I had a reason to kill them at that moment and I did tried because I wanted to defend myself I was driving I was driving I was looking behind me all the time to see if they were behind me suddenly I drove at speed into spikes I didn't see my car rolling a few meters further and I had turned my car around so I could get out from behind my car and my Gun out I got my gun out and started shooting the 1 officer who put the spikes I'm not sure but I think I killed him but also in that second officer @A1L came and drove me and so they had me after that they drove me to PD and then we had the admin sit. I made a deal because of my last ban that my next ban can't be appetizing but he relieved me 1 day earlier so I'm writing a dispute the first red light was accidentally there I waited for green the second light I didn't have I saw that it was red and I thought anyway that I was supposed to drive over red lights when officers were following me I tried to explain @A1L but I think he didn't understand me acoustically and said all the time that I already have too many warnings for the rule and he has put me personally completely under pressure there were too many questions at once and I couldn't keep up and so I begged him for 10 minutes to give me another chance and was about to cry because he didn't listen to me and didn't understand me i ask you to understand i really didn't know that the light was red and that if an officer is chasing me i can't go through the red light i ask you to think again i couldn't reason with the moderator about the situation i hope you can unban me.

Sincerely yours
Atilla | Liam Garcia

Additional Comment(s): I really didn't know the traffic light was red, please believe me!

Reaction score
Hello,
Since this is a dispute (and from what I read of the situation), I believe that a video of the situation would be extremely useful in order to solve this dispute.
If you didn't happen to save a video of the situation from ShadowPlay or a similar software, you can use upload a demo and along with the tick of the situation. If you need help with your demo I'd advise you to read this thread: https://perpheads.com/threads/need-evidence-how-to-find-your-demo.16784/

Reaction score
Ye Hello i will try to get a video but i'm not sure if this works so

Reaction score
Hello,
Since this is a dispute (and from what I read of the situation), I believe that a video of the situation would be extremely useful in order to solve this dispute.
If you didn't happen to save a video of the situation from ShadowPlay or a similar software, you can use upload a demo and along with the tick of the situation. If you need help with your demo I'd advise you to read this thread: https://perpheads.com/threads/need-evidence-how-to-find-your-demo.16784/
@Lelios4970 would come teamspeak and we speak there aswell about the ban now

Reaction score
Okay, I have the video here, I really haven't seen the red light and that's why I stopped again to make sure, but that's why he banned me

Reaction score
I ask you to understand it really wasn't extra I couldn't reasonably explain @ A1L what really happened because he had put me under pressure

A1L

Reaction score
You ran the red light, supposedly by accident which you were attempted to be pulled over for, I didn't even realise the other car pulled off from us as I was too busy trying to get you to pull up, after I told you to pull up which you can see you decided to just drive off through the red over a maximum $2000 ticket. After I come to get you, you're speeding heavily down city bridge and drifting, I handbrake my car and tried to get my roadspikes only to realise they weren't even equipped so I attempted to shoot your tires out instead, but then you went out my render distance so after we came after you, you went towards Parker Tunnel and was spiked by @Butterman561 which then you pulled out a gun and started shooting at us, so I went slow and then just decided to hit the back side of your car, ragdolling you.

You told me in the admin sit that first intersection red light was an accident as when I was looking it was a red light, and you told me this in LOOC after I was speaking to you. "[LOOC] the red light for a accident and i didn't accept that you pull over me for this reason", [LOOC] noo the red light was an accident & [LOOC] didn't accept it. You even acknowledge in your ban dispute that you were ordered to stop by me but didn't understand why you wanted me to stop you, then you said you were afraid that I was going to put you in jail for accidentally crossing the red light, makes no sense.

Your 1 month ban was mainly due to the fact you've been given so many chances, you don't follow the rules, your record is terrible and you simply never learn.

Reaction score
You ran the red light, supposedly by accident which you were attempted to be pulled over for, I didn't even realise the other car pulled off from us as I was too busy trying to get you to pull up, after I told you to pull up which you can see you decided to just drive off through the red over a maximum $2000 ticket. After I come to get you, you're speeding heavily down city bridge and drifting, I handbrake my car and tried to get my roadspikes only to realise they weren't even equipped so I attempted to shoot your tires out instead, but then you went out my render distance so after we came after you, you went towards Parker Tunnel and was spiked by @Butterman561 which then you pulled out a gun and started shooting at us, so I went slow and then just decided to hit the back side of your car, ragdolling you.

You told me in the admin sit that first intersection red light was an accident as when I was looking it was a red light, and you told me this in LOOC after I was speaking to you. "[LOOC] the red light for a accident and i didn't accept that you pull over me for this reason", [LOOC] noo the red light was an accident & [LOOC] didn't accept it. You even acknowledge in your ban dispute that you were ordered to stop by me but didn't understand why you wanted me to stop you, then you said you were afraid that I was going to put you in jail for accidentally crossing the red light, makes no sense.

Your 1 month ban was mainly due to the fact you've been given so many chances, you don't follow the rules, your record is terrible and you simply never learn.
Yes I mean that in the admin I couldn't explain myself at all

Reaction score

Above all, the main point is you banned me because I drove over the red light in the video you can see how I drive over at full speed and stop again because I wasn't sure whether the light was green or red

Reaction score

I know that I should pay attention to the red light at Intersaction and because you were behind me I stopped again and turned around but then you followed me and I drove off

A1L

Reaction score
I know that I should pay attention to the red light at Intersaction and because you were behind me I stopped again and turned around but then you followed me and I drove off
you've been warned so many times you should understand when to run it and not, you were telling me cause you were being chased by me you should be allowed to run it, when you were simply being pulled over for running the red light which is a maximum of $2000. In the admin sit, you acknowledged that you knew why but you didn't accept it, and the main point is I banned you for running the red light and evading over a traffic stop that was only literally a ticket and you didn't accept it and decide to basically get additional charges such as your reckless driving, evasion it just wasn't needed to be honest

Reaction score
@ A1L the only thing I hear from you today is that I was warned too often for this reason, but the point is that I did not see the red light can you not understand?

Reaction score
As I said the things in the admin were completely stupid of me because I didn't even know what / mainly your questions were

A1L

Reaction score
@ A1L the only thing I hear from you today is that I was warned too often for this reason, but the point is that I did not see the red light can you not understand?
Cause you do have so many warnings for it, as well as the fact your record is just terrible overall. I told you in the admin sit if it was an accident and you actually pulled up I wouldn't of cared and I probably would've just verbally warned you but you don't understand the second I tried to role-play it and tell you to pull over, you run the red light again in front of me, evading over a literal maximum $2000 ticket is what you don't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.