KOS cops over confiscating a big gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
( I don't know want rule this goes under but I'll change the title if someone tells me)

What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:no idea
Your version of the rule: not sure
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: it is more realistic

I was thinking and your not allowed to KOS cops to save guns after raids/defends or just for illegal transport and I was speaking to some people and they said it wouldn't be realistic risking 10 years for one gun worth 10k plus. In theory this is realistic because one year in jail is one minute and to get any big gun it takes half a batch which is 20 minutes of growing which equals 20 years of saving for a gun so realistically you should be able to KOS cops for big guns as it takes more than 10 in game years to afford a gun

That's just my thoughts anyway please point out if I'm being dumb or anything.

//phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Yes, lets risk an ever bigger sentence for our own stupidity"

Don't kill cops just to save your own gun, it's stupid. Most of them let you off with a ticket so there is no point in killing them, just lose the gun even if you think it's bullshit. You can always try to get it resolved with a supervisor first, if not then the old beloved uncle IA will have a word.

Reaction score
Serious question: Is this a prank?

There is no way that any weapon is worth a jail sentence of 10 years. What is the benefit? You have the chance to gain (or keep) a weapon of decent price, but you also take the risk of you dying or going to jail for up to 10 years. And if either of those two happen, you lose the weapon anyway. You have 3 different risks up against a single benefit, of which, as you say, you can get back within 20 minutes.
Jail-time is different from regular in-game time, simply to make the experience fun and enjoyable, rather than putting you in jail for an hour because you stole a snickers. Therefore, you also cannot possibly compare 10 years in jail with 10 minutes of growing.

Reaction score
I craft weapons and sell them off and if its something hard to get and very expensive I can understand why someone would consider doing this but not misusing the weapon in the first place would help you alot. I would say that you could try save your weapon depending on its price however it does not override how much you put your life at risk.

I would say that you can save very expensive weapons providing that you do not put yourself into unnecessary danger after all your life should be worth more than your gun.

Reaction score
in situations like that when big guns come into place all you have to do is
xreset-router-cables.jpg.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.phKg7YXcIn.jpg

rat

Reaction score
Because mostly the reasons guns are being confiscated is because the owner has instigated a very valid reason due to a very retarded action on their part.

It's the same as starting a fight with someone randomly and then killing them after they fight back

Reaction score
Does this mean i need to rp that my character is 17520 years old and it takes 4 years for every batch of drugs!?!?!

Reaction score
big gun it takes half a batch which is 20 minutes of growing which equals 20 years of saving for a gun so realistically you should be able to KOS cops for big guns as it takes more than 10 in game years to afford a gun

pay some attention in math class bevaude
according to your logic i have been a police officer for 184 years IG meaning my paycheck should’ve increased to 9279€!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you can kill cops over raiding your property if you have drugs, you should be able to kill cops over a gun which is worth a good amount.

Reaction score
have you tried doing anything other than killing people on the server yet?
that is to anyone who is agreeing with this.

We should be making things to do other than killing each other not making more reason to kill police.

Reaction score
I think it would be fair enough if they were confiscating a sniper rifle m24 and above since they can get pretty expensive when equipped with scopes. Fuck losing a 50k sniper rifle without a chance of atleast saving it

Reaction score
Revenge murder of police officers would give no benefit to you other than trigger a life alert and have your DNA left on the body with no chance of hiding the fact that an officer had died. You cannot escape the charges forever and are just asking to get a 10 year sentence.

Reaction score
Yeah dude I love driving around with a gun on my back so my peers think I'm hard, but hate it when the cops show up wish I could just shoot them because 15k is big dollars.

Deleted member 4084

Most people shoot randomly, get cops at their door and then get their gun confiscated. So, let's be honest here. This isn't going to work. You're basically giving people a free pass to kill, this'd result in even more aids than a fucking raid on Glass Co. So no, I don't support this. I get the point why you wanted it added though.

Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:no idea
First of all, not knowing what rule you want to change is a horrible start my friend.
Second of all, it would be 3.4 to shoot a cop over a gun since (in a day) you can make huge ammounts of dosh just from sitting in an appartment with some drugs beside you and calling the cops by typing 'RAID' every time you hear a noise.

Third of all this would cause so much aids. If you grow ALL day non stop and dont get raided you will make a shitload of cash (which I assume you have since I've seen you driving in your enzo). A gun is the least of your problems tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.