Police Suggestion Law Quiz Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Law Quiz Game
Suggestion Description: A small quiz game with a bunch of questions similar to the questions you get on the applications to increase your knowledge in-game.

The quiz game is a non profit game so no rewards and you will be able to test your knowledge and even learn from the quiz to become a better officer.

The quiz could contain situational questions but also fun little puzzles to increase investigating skills.

Why should this be added?:
- A fun little game to add for the PLPD
- A fun way to test your knowledge
- A fun way to increase your knowledge

I feel like this would have an positive impact on the PLPD.

What negatives could this have?:
- Extra work for the developers

What problem would this suggestion solve?: More officers with law knowledge.

You could make this yourself on quizlet, kahoot or any other similar platform. This is pretty unnecessary to be implemented into the server and seldom will be used,

• Agree
Reactions: A1L
You could make this yourself on quizlet, kahoot or any other similar platform. This is pretty unnecessary to be implemented into the server and seldom will be used,
True, in my opinion I’d say just make it into a roleplay.

For example, I made suggestions for racing mechanics and an app but it was denied. Despite this, before and after the suggestion, I still turned it into a roleplay with Amethyst. You can do mentoring for new players on law and set prize money or coaching or whatever other idea.

As mentioned you could make it yourself, or a command team can make it using the resources on PLPD online, there isn’t a reason to code a new way to do this when more then one way already exists

Status
Not open for further replies.