League of Legends.

Gix

Reaction score
Anyone else here share my love for league? I started out in 2013, a friend of mine told me about this 'great' game that he had come across. My initial thoughts were not so positive, didn't look like anything I was used to playing. I was mainly playing rpg's like Deus Ex, Fall Out and such. However, I fell in love with the game and after starting out in ranked I have been playing it on/off ever since.

If anyone else here wants to play some games with me feel free to leave your name down here and I'll be sure to add you. You can also add me; I go by 'Dan Bilzerian' on EUW. Otherwise it would be cool if any of you got any clips of some plays you're proud of etc.

Cya!

Reaction score
Sadly i don't play on EUW, but i play lots of League of Legends, my name is Snowybunny and i'm plat v. I started out in 2013 aswell.

Reactions: Gix
Reaction score
I play mostly on EUW but I have also 1 account on the EUNE server.
I started playing LoL 3 years ago and I stopped playing it almost 1 year ago, due to his toxic community, now I'm playing it again from time to time.
My name is Bamarin and the last season I was Silver2, now I'm still unranked.

Here's a game from a tounment my friends and I played, i was still unranked (and very noob) and i hadn't got enought champion to play a draft pick game, so a friend of mine (TSSNIPER97) lended me his account.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thread revival time because I don't want to create another thread.
Started Season 2, left at start of Season 4 and now I am playing it like 3 or 4 days ago again? Just checking some new coolio stuff out like the new champions and items. I have also noticed that the meta is fucked up, Riot what have you done.

Rarely ever played ranked, one of my friends just got me to Silver I or Silver II for some reason so I guess I can enjoy a dank free ward skin aswell
af281c0db5.jpg

I guess I main AP Mid (Anivia/Viktor and soon Vel'Koz as soon as I got him) and Support Bot (Thresh is bae, not sure which other supports I play) but I can also easily play all other roles, screw jungle tho. If you do check my match history then you will notice the horrible Pantheon matches. That my friends is my brother that believed he could go wreck some shit up on a level 30 account when he was just level 5 on his own account.
Total time played for those that are curious.
7c6557ac62.png

Reaction score
I started playing League Of Legends in 2012, I got to lvl 30 Gold 5, then some russian 6 year old hacked my account. i took a break and now I'm a smurf with a new account that im turning into my main. My name is Thanoose add me bitch

Reaction score
Eh..

BitShadow| Lv.30, hit me up anytime and i'll join ya

c17d567ccf.png
c17d567ccf.png

Started somewhere near 2013's end, so yeah... you can say i'm addicted to this game pretty much, bought Yasuo and im going deep with that motherfucker.

Reaction score
9e7f753a6597c4e5d39059a84ea1959f.png

Ive stopped playing cause of me having no one to play wiyh but i can get back into it if i have people to play with :D
add me EUW Cardstarvipe2001