League of legends issues.

Reaction score
Okay, so my pc has recently broken down on me and I'm playing on a potato, so I was going to play some league, but it said that I needed to change my password when I tried to log in, so I logged in online and it instantly took me to the change password tab in settings, so I put in my old password and the password I wanted to change to, but it said Incorrect password no matter what I did, I have checked so that I'm in the right region and I have checked so that I didn't misspell my old password or new password but it still says incorrect password, not when I log in but only in the settings, any fixes?

-No Im not in the wrong region
-No i didnt spell the old or new password wrong
-no i did not contact riot games support as they didnt have an option for this type of issue.

Reaction score
I don't know if you have installed league of legends somewhere else in the house on another pc? try logging in there?
Also, try to reinstall your League of Legends Client and see if that solves anything. (Doubt it though)
Have you tried logging in on the official League of Legends forums? Mostly you use the same account and password, if that works, check your settings on the site for anything out of the ordinary.

Reaction score
Contact the support there's clearly something wrong with your account, even if you select the wrong thing they Will put you into the right section (riots support is pretty neat imo)

Reaction score
What's your Summoner name?

You ought to contact Riot support, (Like Daymon said), it'll take a day to two for they to respond)