LEAGUE OF THE EXTRAORDINARY SHITPOSTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
55d96e95f09cbc2055fbc5dacaefd249.png

MISSION OBJECTIVE:

TO SURPASS THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE LEAGUE TO BE THE ULTIMATE SHITPOSTER BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.
ALSO TO ANNOY AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

MEMBERS/AGENTS:

AGENT "JC DENTON" @Corolla
RESIDENCE: UNKNOWN
ORGANISATION: UNATCO
PROFILE PICTURE:

latest

AGENT KAKACARROTCAKE @Medulla
RESIDENCE: SCIENCE
ORGANISATION: BOLLI HATE GROUP
PROFILE PICTURE:

1338.jpg

AGENT JUSTFORUMPROFILE
RESIDENCE: 3D BLOKE
ORGANISATION: OCCASIONAL INGAME PEST
PROFILE PICTURE:

4076.jpg

CURRENT OPERATIONS:

• DEMOTE HORRID ADMIN KNOWN AS SIMON BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE
  • GET CODE MONKEY BANNED BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE
  • GET ATTACKER1983 BANNED BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE
  • GET BOLLI DEMOTED BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE
  • GET COROLLA REINSTATED
  • GET MEDULLA REINSTATED
  • GET @John Daymon SENIOR ADMINISTRATION FOR ULTIMATE IMMUNITY FROM THE PH GESTAPO

you are invited by this org if you can prove you are worthy of being a shitposter.

IN MEMORIAM
- Murtsley our saviour and martyr.
- Ben Lockwood
- Kian

Reaction score
I will now show you how to become ultimate shitposter

Last edited:
Reaction score
can i join plx heres my app

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: RDM is when someone randomly kill's someone

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: NLR is when you go to the spot where you have died recently

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
After checking the logs and I see that he did kill him. I would ask player y why. If he gives a valid reason as to why he killed him I would ask player x if this was true. And if he says no I would ask for proof. If player y did RDM him I would warn him for RDM X1 and if he lied I'd warn him for Lying to Staff. If player x does not have proof I return both of them to their original positions and mark the report finished.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
After checking the logs I would explain the logs to player y that the logs state that he killed player x very quickly after player y killed you. After explaining that to him I would warn player y for breaking NLR.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I want to become mod because I come across alot of rdm'ing people and rda'ing people and some of my friends has mod/admin and sometimes I feel left out and my friends gets rdm'd alot my friend lost hes hyper from a chair?? And he made an F1 but no admins cared that time (no offence) and I just wanna help you know? Just whenever I play on zarp I feel bored coz I come across alot of rule breakers and I just wanna fix that you know. I just wanna fix stuff like every other admin does.
smile.png

Reaction score

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: RDM is when someone randomly kill's someone

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: NLR is when you go to the spot where you have died recently

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
After checking the logs and I see that he did kill him. I would ask player y why. If he gives a valid reason as to why he killed him I would ask player x if this was true. And if he says no I would ask for proof. If player y did RDM him I would warn him for RDM X1 and if he lied I'd warn him for Lying to Staff. If player x does not have proof I return both of them to their original positions and mark the report finished.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
After checking the logs I would explain the logs to player y that the logs state that he killed player x very quickly after player y killed you. After explaining that to him I would warn player y for breaking NLR.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I want to become mod because I come across alot of rdm'ing people and rda'ing people and some of my friends has mod/admin and sometimes I feel left out and my friends gets rdm'd alot my friend lost hes hyper from a chair?? And he made an F1 but no admins cared that time (no offence) and I just wanna help you know? Just whenever I play on zarp I feel bored coz I come across alot of rule breakers and I just wanna fix that you know. I just wanna fix stuff like every other admin does.
smile.png

sorry you failed
have a day

Reaction score

smile.png
REJECTED

rat

Reaction score
I hate to do this to a small company, but I do not advise anyone here to purchase Duke & Dexter loafers.
Last winter I purchased some Bowler Black Loafers from Duke & Dexter to wear to a handful of formal events I had coming up. I like sleek, minimalist style and thought they’d fit perfectly. Upon arrival and first wear: the shoes were great. Comfortable - a tad small, and they appeared to have quality craftsmanship for a $200 loafer. However, after a handful of wears - less than 20 hours. I noticed some pretty noticeable wear forming on the toe of one of the loafers. I emailed their customer service about this where I was assured this was unusual. In exchange they offered me 15% off a new pair of shoes - which this company regularly offers off their shoes anyway. I believe right now they actually have a 20% sale going on. Regardless, I declined and said if it is a manufacturer defect, I’d like a refund or a replacement pair. The customer service rep connected me to the CEO of the company and this is where it gets really fun. The CEO agreed and offered me a replacement pair of a cheaper model. I agreed and asked when they would ship. I’ll save you the bulk of the emails, but he essentially kept putting it off and tried to get me to fly to London to pick them up myself (I’m an American). And this is essentially what has been happening ever since. There almost 90 emails in the chain of him putting off my questions and giving false shipment dates. At this point in time - almost a year later, I’m just tired of dealing with it. I’ve decided to stop pursuing the matter and warn you all instead about the quality and customer service of Duke & Dexter.

M

Reaction score
I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"
It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had
The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
(I bless the rain)
(I bless the rain)
(Ah, gonna take the time)

Reaction score
I've successfully taken down 3 staff members single-handedly with these thick ass thighs my dude - I want to join and by doing so I swear allegiance to the cause. #FuckBolli #FuckCodeMonkey and #FuckTinyMeme

As you were x

Status
Not open for further replies.