Leaving forever

Reaction score
Reading your post i coldn't not imagine myself as the one who reports other players because they accidently broke a rules. I don't report players because I hate them, the only purpose of bans (at least the shorter ones) is just to teach players they acted in the wrong way, and they shouldn't do it again, instead they should read the rules to avoid bans

Reaction score
To me if someone has more than ten warning I say and I quote "Stay the fuck away and lock the doors" warning system is being used like trophies to the people who get them. Staff should get stricter on people who get warnings.

Reaction score
To me if someone has more than ten warning I say and I quote "Stay the fuck away and lock the doors" warning system is being used like trophies to the people who get them. Staff should get stricter on people who get warnings.
No, they arent proud of them. My friend got 10 or 11 warnings and he's telling me all the time to dont do anything stupid and i shouldnt get any warnings. He's even afraid to drive the fucking car since he's gonna receive one month or p ban if he does it wrong.

Reaction score
I loved your Thread. It's completely true what you're talking about.

Hope you get back soon.

- TraxØGJ

Reaction score
This is nothing new? Ban requests are made all the time, when another player feels like another player has broken the rules, a ban request will most likely be made. Happens everywhere and isn't something that's just started happening. We get ban requests all the time, if they're invalid, they get denied. Of course there is going to be conflict between players, most of the time it's because they're angry as they've lost something.

Anyway, see you later, hope to see you back soon.

zgtu.gif

Reaction score
Sad to see you go. I've personally only made a request for one once as I highly doubt his/her action was invalid. People reports, people always report others if there has been added rules. Rules are made my admins. Rules are not to be broke but if they get broke, players often gets angry and then a conflict starts.. That's what I've experienced!