Leaving

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
First of all this is made so people will stop messaging me on a daily asking me to come on perp and why I haven't been playing

One of the biggest reasons for me deciding to leave and stop playing was because I have been dealing with depression, although I have been dealing with this for years now it's been getting progressively worse and it's making lose any motivation to do anything. The more I carry on playing the more I get distracted on the things I should be focusing the most on right now and that's my self and although perp is a way to take my mind of things, it's just a way for me to hide from my problems which tbh isn't healthy as it only gets worse.

Another reason is, i've basically done everything I ever wanted to do on perp and with very little things for the criminals to do now perp just doesn't excite me. I used to be hyped to get home from school and play perp as there was many rival orgs we'd compete against on a daily basis, but now the whole server are friends and it just ruins everything. Although I understand everyone is grouping up against the PLPD because everyone is describing it as a "zerg" tbh to me doing that is all pointless as they just respawn and eventually get you but to me perp will never be the same and fun as it used to be like when the server was full, and how you had to wait in a que server for hours just to join but now you connect with an issue. But now i've done everything such as made load of friends and got into one of the strongest organisations that dominated the server for ages but sadly all good things have to come to a end and everyone got purged, I have decided to leave until there is something done with the criminal RP side and yes you could argue that i've not tried the cop side, tbh that doesn't excite me in any way. I would start up and make my own org like I did before but make it just a small group of 6 of us at max and go against everyone but tbh I get why no one raids their friends as it causes so much shit and everyone takes it personally then it gets OOC.

Anyways I can't see my self returning any time soon unless something with criminal rp like an org beef happens also because i've now sold all my cars and gave away pretty much everything. I'll still probably be on the forums and steam until then

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
depression is a thing everyone gets to and the only way out is to focus on yourself and know where the problem coming from, there's no such a thing impossible there must be a solution one way or another, anyways feel free to get back once in a while for a visit.

Take it easy buddy.

Reaction score
Honestly, you could never tell you where going through depression and stuff. You were always a good laugh and always a good guy.

Cya later mate <3

Reaction score
among all people, you were the last one I would think you have depression, you always been funny and joke around ... I hope you recover as soon as possible. Good luck in your future and take care friend <3

Reaction score
See you in a week!
although i really hope this time you see the light and that perp is a huge sinkhole of wasted time and opportunities you can spend on productive things that make you happy
good luck

Reaction score
L8R B, gunna miss u Jamal you were always a great laugh bro no matter what it was we were doing you could always have a laugh. Keep in touch tho cant loose out on jammi good luck with the rest of ur life tho bro always here to talk if you need <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Reaction score
I love you @Jamal ❤❤

I hope you work out your issues, if you need anything just let me know man! I'm a steam message away ❤

Reaction score
Always here for a chat mate, message me on steam.

Sad to see you go, hope you come back every now and then.

Reaction score
Love you loads man, you cheered me up countless times in the TS channel and shit was always banter with you which isn’t a common quality anymore. Even tho ur not gonna play on the server anymore hopefully you’ll hop on teamspeak and have a chat with the boys. I’m always here for u thru thick and thin and don’t take that for granted, hmu if u ever wanna talk about something deep bro <3

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Jamal you helped me through a lot. You know you can talk to me about anything whenever and I'd do my best for you. Proud of you for making this post because IK how easy it is to hide behind a mask where everyone thinks your ok when really you ain't. A lot of people can relate to this, especially using perp to hide from feelings and problems which we all go through. One of the funniest players and I'll be sad if you really do go but OOC one of the kindest people I've met. You know I'd do anything for you.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Personally I can't see my self playing for a few months unless I come on just to give the rest of my shit away to @gLaCiAl

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, but tbh I think I just to deal with it by myself and just take a break from a lot of things. But tbh i can't really see my self playing for a while until i have everything sorted with life