LEGO

Reaction score
Haven't seen any threads about our lovely plastic polluter and toys for (man)children.

I haven't played with LEGO's since I was 12 or younger. I recently bought a 3 in 1 creator kit and it arrived yesterday #31147. For 14 Euro's I didn't really care about the price and I would use this as a showpiece for a small glass vitrine showing off some other stuff I have laying around including my Micro 4/3 lenses that I currently don't use.
81WawW29XdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

2-3 hours of build time and I used the LEGO builder app on my iPad so it's piss easy to piece together with everything being 3D.
I can honestly see why people still buy these as adults, it was really fun to do and you can use them however you want really.
20241016_233835.jpg

I was maybe thinking of trying the McLaren or Bugatti Technica next as they seem sensible for me price wise.

If you have any other fun builds or kits you want to show off post them here.

Last edited:
I'm way too much into lego for my own good; i had to stop buying sets, as I sadly ran out of room to put them.

The best ones i've build so far are the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron (#42083) and the LEGO Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 (#42115). I'm looking into wallmounts for these cars so I can buy some more, sadly the mounts are equally as expensive as the sets. If anyone has any experience with mounting these to the wall, please let me know!

My last build was the LEGO typemachine (#21327); any lego set that has any functionality is better imo.

sadly the mounts are equally as expensive as the sets. If anyone has any experience with mounting these to the wall
you may want to look into 3D printing the wall mounts

I can honestly see why people still buy these as adults, it was really fun to do and you can use them however you want really.
I find it quite therapeutic to build with legos even as an adult though it's been a while personally, ironically I was talking to my friend about them the other day and tempted to have a look around for something big to work towards and piece together whilst I just chill in a call, watching a show or w/e

Can't remember the name of the particular line, but the big expensive sets are awesome and generally high quality models definitely worth getting if you have the money

I had so much. I remember i would inv friends over and we would have large battles. Everything from pirate era to starwars. Would do campaigns for days.

The Lego indianajones sets came in clutch when we did modern war shit. 11yr old us making prison camps and shit

Really spent too much money on Lego in the last couple years. Just a small excerpt: UCS Star Destroyer, UCS Millenium Falcon, UCS ATAT and some more (yes I’m a Star Wars nerd). The only limiting factor at the time is the lack of space to place new ones…
Ucs that's it, I have a few of those and they're a great time to build

Really spent too much money on Lego in the last couple years. Just a small excerpt: UCS Star Destroyer, UCS Millenium Falcon, UCS ATAT and some more (yes I’m a Star Wars nerd). The only limiting factor at the time is the lack of space to place new ones…
As a Star Wars enthusiast, I desperately want the UCS Venator as it's my favourite Star Destroyer but I don't think I'd have anywhere to put it
1729161675736.png

I recently had 2 F1 cars bought for me, built them straight away, looked amazing. Just don’t leave Lego in reach of children…

The most insane Lego set I have is the BMW S1000RR. Incredibly impressed by the detail, even on things that are barely visible.
Also has some neat features such as the shifter being fully functional and the engine actually being inside of it, even though you can only see it through some gaps.

The building of it is absolutely insane as well and feels like you're putting together a fully functional bike.
6esP9DB.png

It looks very small on the picture, but it is not! It's the size of my forearm (if not bigger)
ZwMI6gt.png

And best of all.. It was a gift from a friend I met on Gmod a while ago. So if you ever see this: Thank you. It's my favorite.

Back