Let me speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Regarding the Ban.

• I can't think of one reason for Aarons actions to be justified.
Guess what Lewis I can.

User had no regard for his $4,000,000 Vehicle smashing into things as he pleases.

User re spawned and hunted down the man who killed him in his last life.

Was told multiple times to stop messing around in the base or he would be killed and yet continued.

Here we are again I don't get a say.

[3.5]
You guys was bantering in your base I was having non of it because you killed me twice, Rogue decided to revive me since it was "banter" and you know I didn't actually die so yeah funny one on the nlr.

[3.4]
User started to beat me down with a bat so I punched him once because it was my mates base? previously guys who was in my ORG people me and Dommy know?

[3.15] Banter at night time which Moron stated in the admin section is allowed with low pop online.

Reaction score
Guess what Lewis I can.

6a0112796309eb28a401b8d19fb0ab970c-pi

Reaction score
[3.15] Banter at night time which Moron stated in the admin section is allowed with low pop online.

2ff7f6ba30.png

I think you'll find that Moron actually said the misuse of your powers given to you is not allowed because of banter.

Also, as stated make a ban appeal and follow the template like any other users and stop filling the forums with pointless crap thanks.

Reaction score
Aaron, just leave it you're digging yourself a bigger hole. Make an apology and then it may get accepted, you did break the rules. Their is no getting out of this, your attitude towards to staff members is quite disgusting, i like you and everything but you need to learn to have a bit of respect.

Reaction score
Thread has been closed because this contributes nothing at all, and is completly pointless. Make a ban appeal/staff complaint if you feel that you have been banned for an invalid reason or someone is misusing their powers.

Reaction score
I have some bad news for you then, Banter is no longer allowed on the server.

4a275943a2026a3e9a71cc3956bd88b2.png

So

As a Moderator revived you wrongly then you should have still followed. by this rule, (I will speak to Rouge about his actions)
If Rouge admits to reviving you then this can be removed.

Just because you thought it was banter doesn't give you the right to do it.

They told you many times to stop, you ignored them and they killed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.