Lewis 088...

Reaction score
Lewis is not a bad person. You guys make him look "bad". He's a cool guy and he does his job right.

Reaction score
To be honest Lewis has an obligation to punish people who break rules and at the end of the day he is going to upset people doing this. Can't please them all I guess. (Sorry that I posted on an old topic but I just wanted to say)

Reaction score
You guys forget that I have dealt with over 700 people (Minimum) And 80% of them try to argue back that they know the rules when clearly they do not so you have to explain it to them further and give lots of examples for hundreds of little things and sometimes it gets to you. What you guys fail to realise is all of the staff get angry but most of them don't show it like the way I show it.

I often complain about people breaking rules but I do this ooc (Such as in team speak) and When I deal with people in game I am ALWAYS respectful and unbiased.
I will always act as the middle guy when dealing with friends and they get no special treatment.

If you guys have a serious problem with me come and speak to me as stated before.

And no I am not an angry man.
And yes I do do reports.
No I am not a faggot.
Yes I love the server.

If you have any other questions come ask me.

And yes I am 95% of the time right when it comes to rules so yes when you argue with me that I am wrong I will defend myself I know the rules and have known them for 6 months.

Want some advice on not to break rules? Ask yourself is this a logical/realistic thing to do and would I do it in real life. 98% of the rules are common sense. the other 2% are ones you have to learn

Reaction score
I approve this. If you need someone to blame or complain to when you break the rules, try looking into a mirror. Good day.

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
I approve this. If you need someone to blame or complain to when you break the rules, try looking into a mirror. Good day.
Dracula is always right then, as he has no reflection in a mirror. Logic defeated.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
You guys forget that I have dealt with over 700 people (Minimum) And 80% of them try to argue back that they know the rules when clearly they do not so you have to explain it to them further and give lots of examples for hundreds of little things and sometimes it gets to you. What you guys fail to realise is all of the staff get angry but most of them don't show it like the way I show it.

I often complain about people breaking rules but I do this ooc (Such as in team speak) and When I deal with people in game I am ALWAYS respectful and unbiased.
I will always act as the middle guy when dealing with friends and they get no special treatment.

If you guys have a serious problem with me come and speak to me as stated before.

And no I am not an angry man.
And yes I do do reports.
No I am not a faggot.
Yes I love the server.

If you have any other questions come ask me.

And yes I am 95% of the time right when it comes to rules so yes when you argue with me that I am wrong I will defend myself I know the rules and have known them for 6 months.

Want some advice on not to break rules? Ask yourself is this a logical/realistic thing to do and would I do it in real life. 98% of the rules are common sense. the other 2% are ones you have to learn
You should be an admin. You seem like a person who would be capable of being one :D