Lewis Helper Application 3

Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

Application Template
You must use the template in your application

STEAM NAME:Lhealey05

ROLEPLAY NAME: Lewis Ent

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:711786944

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Hello perpheads community so i ive wanted to be a helper for a while now ive applied before and got denied but that didnt stop me i love helping people and i want to be able to help people more by becoming a helper i first joined perp last year in febuary i did alot of stupid stuff and i did but i promised staff i would change and i did i did a stupid mistake back in febuary this witch saw me get banned but since then ive not done anything stupid and been trying to help people as best as i can and whenever i can help soemone i do so im applying for this role so i can take it step further and take help and support ticket and help people out with that i know the rules very well im also doing competions at the minute as im trying to do stuff thsi commuinty as i do love perp alot and i found a passion in helping other people that need helping whether thats new players or old players

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I always tell people in LOOC if there breaking the rules as i dont want to see people breaking them and runing other peoples RP as i want to see everyone have fun on the server and for everyone not to break the rules i help people OOC and IC and if i see people arguing in OOC i tell them to make an f6 as arguing in OOC wont get you anywhere aswell and when i can i go in the help chat helping people aswll
Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections

R3D

Reaction score
+1 another attempt much improved from the first try, good player, will go out his way to help others within game quite often when online.
Failed last application due to a ban.

Was a little troll at the start of his role playing journey but since January he has developed and i believe has changed his ways.

Quite often you can see Lewis helping players in OOC.

Reaction score
+1 another attempt much improved from the first try, good player, will go out his way to help others within game quite often when online.
Failed last application due to a ban.

Was a little troll at the start of his role playing journey but since January he has developed and i believe has changed his ways.

Quite often you can see Lewis helping players in OOC.
Thank you I appreciate the comment

Reactions: R3D