Lewis Helper application 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM NAME
: Lhealey05

ROLEPLAY NAME:Lewis Ent

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:711786944

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:Hello i want to be a helper as recently ive come back and since then ive been helping people in ooc and helper chat as best as i can i know the rules very well and have been telling people in LOOC if there breaking the rules i like helping people in every way if thats to stop them from rule breaking or if there stuck with something i will do my best to help them im very active in help chat when i can be and even IC i help people aswell and when people argue in ooc about someone breaking the rules i tell them to make an f6 as it gets no where in ooc i want to be able to help everyone if there new or if there not new i still help them

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:i may of use to be stupid and the things i did was stupid but i changed my ways and want to help people as best as i can so they can have fun on the server also to be able to help people not break the rules so they dont get banned or in trouble with staff and try and help them follow all the rules as i dont want to see anyone banned unless they geniune break the rules then i would report to staff so everyone can have fun on the server and not have it ruined by anyone

Role Requirements

Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections

Reaction score
Decent guy, usually my patrol partner at stupid o clock in the morning haha always see him helping in /ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.