Licence Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Licence Plates on Cars!

Short explanation (in notes):
Every car has a randomly Generated Licence plate upon spawning there car!

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Not only is it more realistic that we have them on cars but it would make it more fun for Police and Traffic enforcers to be able to track down cars and not get the wrong ones causing upset on /ooc and /report! If dispatcher becomes a full job role aswell it would make the camara's have a strong use! i also believe people would stick to the speed limit a bit more as its harder to get away!

Optional additions:
Speed Camera could show the Speed as well as the plate on the car

Reaction score
Has been suggested countless times, denied each time.
Most likely going to be denied straight away.
However it would be a nice addition.

Reaction score
Duuuude you read my mind!! I was thinking of this today so it's definitely a +support from me. When you have a license plate you can "call the cardealer" and get the owners name so pretty much it's just there to make it realistic because when you write "/me runs license plate" and there is no license plate that you can see it kinda feels unrealistic.

Reaction score
I really like this but as @Rogue Car Tyres has mentioned, this has already been suggested and denied a few times. Eitherway, this would add more realism into the server and would roleplaying as cop a little more enjoyable aswell.

Reaction score
It's already been suggested and denied before but really o feel that this should be added my reasons it would be cool to have the number plates so police can run it though the police system however as I said this has been suggested and denied before so I expect it will do so again.

Reaction score
I think it goes hand in hand with the new Police database thats just been accepted but i have seen its been denied in the past! So i dont expect a change!

Ash

Reaction score
Denied,

Although it may be a good addition it has been denied several times and I guess that's something which may be looked into some time in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.