Lieutenant Double J - Resignation

Reaction score
patrol.png

LIEUTENANT Double J - Resignation
Hello All,

This may come as a surprise to some of you, it may not. As of today, I submitted my formal Resignation from Lieutenant of Patrol.

After around a year and a half, I have achieved some of the following:
  • Producing a new Patrol Trainer Policy​
  • Producing a New OR sheet maintained by Patrol Command​
  • Dealt with any queries and problems officers may have had.​
  • Marked a total of, since new applications, 27 Stage 2's for SENIOR Officers,​
  • Marked a total of, since new applications, 12 Stage 2's for Corporals and 7 Stage 3's for Corporals​
  • Marked a total of, since new applications, 5 Stage 2's for Sergeants, 3 Stage 3's for Sergeants, and 4 stage 4's for sergeants.​
  • Issued an award to @captain for their excellent work as a Supervisor.​
  • Held a campaign around Observation reports in which @ardomaxi won first place and @captain won second place.​
  • And many more.​

So, what now?
Well, All I'm waiting for is for the Chiefs of Department to process my resignation to which I will go down to Sergeant.

Some formal thanks I feel are deserved to be handed out to some amazing command members, old and new, for their continued support during my career.

@GamingPeach - WE both went through the ranks at the same time. Achieving Sergeant at the same time. This role wouldn't have happened if it were not for you!
@McGlinchy - You helped me massively over the course of the last 2 years. Regardless if we had our differences, you should be proud.
@Collier - Again, You showed me everything there is about being a supervisor from when I became a Sergeant.
@Jack - Your continued support throughout the years, even during the Academy days, was astonishing. I wouldn't have achieved half of this without you!
@Mim and @Hayden - It was fun to have our Patrol VS RTU Rivalry, And you won it! It was always a pleasure to work with you.
@Bert and @Kenty - The First and Second (might have it the wrong way round) RTU Command members during my time as Patrol Command. It was a pleasure to work with you all.
@Patrol Trainers - Whomever you were at the time, you helped shape some of the Patrol Division, I commend you for it all.

Well, That's the end of it. You shall see me on duty as Lieutenant for a little while longer until a temporary replacement/ Permanent replacement is promoted.

Best Wishes to you all,
Lieutenant Double J.

Reaction score
Has been in my thoughts for a while. Only just considered going ahead. Think it's time I took a step back, focused on life and tried to enjoy perp more!